Part 5: New Life

~3rd Person POV~

Katsuki couldn't believe his eyes. Izuku had left. He didn't know where, how, with who? Tears flowed from his eyes. He was finally building a relationship with Izuku and he just left.

Katsuki: "H-he left...he left..."

Katsuki didn't know what to do. He took up the note, put the paperweight in his pocket and threw on the hoodie breathing in Izuku's scent.

Class-1 A was bored and everyone was in the common room on their phone. They heard some shuffling and looked up to see Katsuki crying with a note in his hands. The bakusquad rushed over immediately while everyone sat there confused.

Denki: "Dude, what's wrong?"

Mina: "Bakugou are you okay?"

Kirishima: "Hey man, what's wrong?"

Before the words could come out Katuski's mouth he dropped to the floor crying. Everyone rushed to him hugging him asking what happened.

Kirishima: "H-hey! What's wrong?"

Denki: "Dude!"

Mina: "Calm down!"

Katsuki couldn't say anything. Mina noticed the paper Katsuki had in his hand and took it. Tears formed in her eyes.

Mina: "Guys...Deku left."

Todoroki: "What?!"

Iida: "Where?"

Asui: "Why?"

Momo: "Seriously?!"

Jirou: "Omg..."

The note was passed around and soon enough everyone was in tears. They were all and shocked at the contents of the letter. Everyone split up and went their separate ways processing all the events that took place.

~Izuku's POV~

I came down from the plane and collected my luggage. I went in the front of the airport only to be tackled an orange haired boy.

Sho: "Bro!!!"

Izuku: "Tangerine!"

He got off and I was pulled into a hug by my old friends.

Kuroo: "Broccoli!"

Kenma: "Zuki!"

Kageyama: "Green tangerine!"

Noya: "Zuzu!"

We left, got Mc Donald's and headed to our home. Everyone shared the same apartment. I can't wait to meet the rest of them. When we arrived I immediately heard excited screaming,

Suga: "My baby!"

Daichi: "Hey Izuku."

Tsukishima: "My favorite vegetable!"

Bokuto: "Izu!"

Asahi & Akaashi: "Zuku!"

When everyone settled down I went up to my room and fell asleep immediately.

I awoke when Suga pulled open my curtains,

Izuku: "Ugh, I wanna sleep. Leave me alone!"

Suga: "No. Now get up!"

He pulled my blanket off and I had to get up. When I went to the kitchen, it was really noisy. Suga gave me a cup of coffee and everyone sat down and discussed why I came back and the mood immediately changed when I explained my reason. Everyone was in tears because my mom was like their mom, especially Sho because he's my brother.