Chap. 1

My name, is Ironmouse, I am a virtual streamer by that name, my real name, well, that's the problem: I can't remember. I have a side hustle, I'm a music cover artist, that's the story that I will be telling you about, from start to finish, so prepare yourselves, cause it's SUPER long.

It all started on the 11th of September in the year of 2012:

I woke up that morning, expecting a SHIT ton of e-mails from my parents as I haven't spoken to them in FOREVER, but there was only one from the both of them, if I recall correctly, it stated that my brother had committed-fuck it, I can't even say it, let's just say that he didn't deserve to pass. I tried my best to keep it together, but by that point, I was an emotional wreck, my cat: Vivi, had sensed something was wrong with me, so she tried to cuddle with me, I regret doing what happened next:

yeah, I did that, I regret it now, she's right here safe and sound though. I have anger management issues, I know what you're thinking: "Ironmouse, Vivi didn't deserve that you sick fuck", here's your answer: STICK IT HATERS, I was having a bad day. Anyways, I had calmed down and received another e-mail from a company called "Aftermath Records", "what the fuck?" I thought to myself, "I don't recall giving my e-mail to this record company, how the fuck did they get their hands on it?", I clicked it open and you'll NEVER guess what was in it. Inside the e-mail it said that I was wanted to record an album of music covers I made, and they wanted me to do it LIVE, and they wanted it done TONIGHT! So I did what I'd normally do in this situation, first I screamed my head off, next I replied saying that I don't think that I can do that live, as I get stage fright easily. Aftermath replied with, "that's okay, you can just try one song at first, see if you like it, and then make your decision, you can pick the song to do, whatever song you want is okay with us". I sent the reply of, "what time should I be there for?", they replied with, "see you at 7 p.m.".