denise: i want you to stay away from my jay!

y/n: chill just take him

denise: then what is the purpose of you staring at him like that?

y/n: i just look at him

denise: no one can look at him

y/n: is he even your boyfriend?

i was trying to punch her, but her friends hold my wrist and i can't even move myself.

denise: now feel this

she started to kick my stomach, slap my face, until she is satisfied enough, i can't fight back my hands and my body is weak.

i fell to the ground, and my nose bleed than i almost fainted but i hear something.

?: y/n!

denise: run!

i heard someone is calling my name my vision becomes blurry, so i closed my eyes.

at dorm

i woke up saw myself laying on my bed, i heard a knock so i just let them in.

jake: y/n?

y/n: yeah?

jake: how do you feel?

y/n: i can't even move

jake: it's okay i can help you, just sit and i'll help you

y/n: hm

he began to feed me porridge with chicken and a sunny side up egg.

after that he went out to put the bowl and went back to my room, and sat beside me.

jake: i think you shouldn't go to school tommorow

y/n: why?

jake: you can't even walk properly

y/n: yeah

jake: stay here for a few days

y/n: yeah, can you accompany me to the bathroom to wash myself

jake: of course

he began to lift my hand and slowly walk with me, after that he left me inside the bathroom and i began to wash myself in a warm water, brush my teeth, and went out from the bathroom.

until i saw jake is sleeping on my bed i find it cute, i started to crawl on to my bed and set my position right beside him.

y/n: thanks for taking care of me, and i'm sorry if i bother you this time

and without thinking i give him a peck of kiss on his cheeks and went straight to sleep.

6.00

i woke up and realize we were hugging each other i'm trying to release the hug but he hug me tighter.

jake: morning y/n

he said while still closing his eyes.

y/n: um jake you should prepare yourself

jake: no

y/n: why? you're gonna be late

jake: i excuse myself to take care of you

y/n: but-