"Oh word." Tanks raises a brow with me. "Aye Luxe, you know that I would be down for a collab anytime."

I laugh a little.

"Music has been pushed to the side as I focus on my acting work." I respond. "I'm just not in the music mood as of now but if you had a track, your people could always call my people."

We start speaking for a couple of minutes about the drinks which are really nice. Nia has really outdone herself and I'm such a proud friend right now.

"Luxe, can I talk to you for a second?" Terrence asks and I inwardly roll my eyes as I nod my head at him. I excuse myself from the group as we walk away from them, "How are you doing?"

"I'm great, Terrence." I take a small sip of my mango cocktail. "I don't mean to be rude but what do you want?"

"I miss seeing you, I miss spending time with Maya." Terrence shrugs his shoulders. "I miss us being like a family."

"I know but I'm with Michael now." I remind him and he nods. "I know that y'all are best friends again but I don't think he'll be comfortable with us being around eachother seeing as we were previously--"

"Engaged." Terrence finishes the sentence and I give him a tight smile. 

"You was the first man to ever propose to me." I tell him. "I said yes. That's something that Michael doesn't have over you and I know that he still thinks about it since I almost married you."

"I know." Terrence bites his lower lip. "For a small moment in time, we had it all."

I drink some more of my cocktail, "We really did."

--

LuxeLopez: I'm so proud of you Nia

LuxeLopez: I'm so proud of you Nia. If you're ever in LA, please check out @NiasVixen it has the best drinks at the most affordable prices x

2,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

While Maya is sleeping inside the house with my mother watching her, Michael and I decided to spend some time together.

"I'm going to kick your motherfuckin' ass." Michael smirks as he raises his racket in the air before pointing it in my direction.

" Michael smirks as he raises his racket in the air before pointing it in my direction

"Ok daddy." I innocently look away as walk down the steps to our tennis court.

"Nuh uh." I look over at Michael, "You can't say that shit, you'll distract me."

"I know daddy." I drop my racket on the ground before bending over to retrieve it, knowing full well that Michael is staring at me. "Let's play."

An hour goes by of me beating Michael at Tennis and I can't help but laugh as he throws his racket to the ground

An hour goes by of me beating Michael at Tennis and I can't help but laugh as he throws his racket to the ground. I stand infront of him in my bikini doing my happy dance because I knew that I was going to win.

In the years that we have lived here, I have never seen Michael out here to play or even practice. I come out here to blow some steam and compete with my brothers. 

"What's wrong, Mikey?" I pout as he pulls his shirt off before chucking it to the ground. "Looks like I beat your motherfucking ass."

I don't have time to run as Michael throws me over his shoulder and starts spinning around. I let out a loud laugh as I feel my brain scrambling as he picks up speed.

"MICHAEL STOP!" I finally scream and he stops.

"That's not fair." Michael breathlessly says as he puts me down and wraps his arms around my waist. "You cheated."

"How so?" I innocently ask as I rub my nose against his.

Instead of responding with his words, Michael captures my lips in his and I smile as I begin to move my lips against his. 

Just as Michael goes to slide his finger inside of me, we hear the words that we love to hate.

"MAMA, I DID POO!"

Michael laughs as we pull apart.

"Good luck."