Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix

Zacznij od początku

"Get off, you bloody cat." Fred whisper shouts.

"Crookshanks. Leave it alone." Hermione whisper shouts.

"Get it up." We all groan as the cat ripped the ear off and started playing with it.

"Hermione, I hate your cat." Fred told her.

"Bad Crookshanks." Hermione says to her ginger cat.

"And this is why Mr Midnight stays in my room," I say and Hermione looks at me.

"Mr Midnight is too lazy to leave your bedroom," Hermione corrects me.

"Same difference," I reply. "My cat glows and shit, he's pretty chill."

"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Molly told us and then—

Crack!

The twins apparate with wicked grins on their faces.

"Oh!" Molly shouts. "JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW..." she smacked George as they ran away from her, "...DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERYTHING!" She scolds then and I burst out laughing.

Molly smacked me too as I started walking, "keep walking, Celia!"

"I am!" I yell back while laughing.

-

"This is very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot." Arthur said to Harry as we all sat ourselves down at the large dinner table.

"I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry asks in confusion.

"Want a drink?" George asks me and I nod my head as he poured me one before sitting himself down next to me.

"Thanks, love," I say and then we awkwardly look at each other before sipping our drinks.

"Show him. He'll find out soon enough," Moody tells them and we all look at each other in confusion before Kingsley unrolled the newspaper and handed it to Harry.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet... to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius explained to us as we all listened in.

"Why?" Harry asks in confusion.

"He thinks Dumbledore's after his job, Harry," I told him and he looks at me and Sirius rose his eyebrows at me, "sorry..." I tap my temple before clearing my throat.

"Ah, yes I forgot you have that ability," Sirius said to me.

"Apology accepted... I think?"

"But that's insane! No one in their right mind could believe that..." Harry continues on with the conversation.

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear." Remus says to Harry before the was a slight pause, "Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power... he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear."