[Volume One] {Chapter Seven} Meeting Two Cute Girls

Start from the beginning

''What is it, brat! Do you have business with us!?''
''OoOo, you're looking good, huh, pretending to be an ally of justice?''
''Hah! We hunt demons and protect these girls, you know, we're the one who are allies of justice!''
Aa, these guys are the so-called demon hunters;is that so, is that so. Or rather...

''Hmph, you may be so-called demon hunters, but if you hunt girls, that makes you a villain... idiots"
With those words, the complexion of those guys changed.

''What did you say!? This brat!''
''It looks like he won't understand unless he feels some pain!''
''Die! You!''

What did they mean by 'won't understand?' Did they teach me something before? While I was thinking, one guy came and aimed a punch towards me.
"Foolishly foolish foolishness!"
So slow! His movement can be seen completely. I've been thoroughly trained by Michel-san's daily upgraded training. When I recall the former Knight General's gruesome training to the point where I started to have a bit of a distant look on my face, the fist came closer to me.
While I was avoiding the right fist that came punching down, I grabbed his arm and swept his leg. As I did that, the guy turned, rotated, and fell on his head without taking any defensive posture.
Crap, he didn't die, did he?

The remaining guys who saw what happened became even more enraged, and finally, they lowered their hips and unsheathed their swords.
They're coming to cut me down without any hesitation. It seems like they've cut people down before...

I dodged the falling sword, dived under his chest, and chopped his hand barehanded. And when he let go of his sword, I did a shoulder throw. This one also fell to the ground on his head and no longer moved.
The last remaining guy also came and swung his sword, but since he was probably cautious of being thrown, I couldn't jump in front of his chest. Since it can't be helped, I dodged and countered it by hitting the heel of my palm to his chin. When I did that, his eyes turned white and he fell down on his knees and collapsed.

After defeating the guys, I looked at the girls and saw that they were looking back at me in a dumbfounded state.
''Are you guys okay? You're not hurt, are you?''
''Eh, Ah! Ye-yes, I'm fine! Umm, you also, are you alright? They even pulled out their swords and attacked you...''

Said the girl who asked for help earlier. She has a slightly slanted big brown eyes, and her face is small and cute.
''Ah, I'm fine. That kind of a slow sword swing won't be able to hit me.''
''Eh... I thought they were quite fast, though...''

The other girl muttered. This girl has long, navy blue-ish hair... navy blue hair!? What? What's with this hair color, it's like picking a fight up-front down to the genes!?
There stood another cute girl who has big black eyes that droop slightly, a small well-shaped nose, and glossy plump lips as though lip gloss had been applied on it.
I'm glad you're not hurt.''
I replied.

''Oh you [Mo~], you surprised me there. I thought there was something wrong.''
''Ah, sorry about that. I'm fine, though. Rather than that, we should get away from here.''
I answered the brown-haired girl's inquiry and we left the place, but since the girls just had a considerably scary experience, it looked like they were still trembling a bit and hadn't calmed down. Because of that, we went to a nearby cafe and sat there to calm them down.

''Let me say my gratitude once again. Thank you very much for helping us back there.''
''Tha, thank you very much.''
''It's okay, no need to thank me. They weren't that strong of an opponent anyway.''
When I said that, the brown-haired girl muttered in frustration.
''If I used magic, I can easily beat those guys.''
Somehow she said some disturbing things.

''You can't, Maria, it's forbidden to use magic inside the city, right?''
''I know that, Sicily. That's why it's so frustrating that I couldn't do anything to those guys!''
Hoo, so the brown-haired girl is Maria while the blue-ish haired girl is called Sicily.