Task Two: The Black Lake

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... yeah you're right," Harry said and I then look to Neville, his eyebrows furrow at my expression.

"She's right, Harry," Neville told him.

"Thanks you two," Harry sighs as we continued walking.

Over a loudspeaker, Dumbledore was announcing the task to us. I was standing with the champions since I helped with the task.

"You're going to be fine," I told Cedric, he nods his head and I pull him forward and he leaned down.

"I know." He whispered.

"At the bottom of the lake, Cho is down there, so is Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Fluer's sister." I whispered and he stood up and looked down at me.

"How did you..." I rose an eyebrow.

"Your job is to get Cho," I muttered to him before nodding at his wand, "remember the spell." I say about the Bubblehead and he nods before he stood where he was supposed to.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake.

In order to win, each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own."

Harry puts the gilliweed in his mouth and starts choking.

"You may begin at the start of the cannon—"

The cannon fires and the champions enter the water, three of them dive in while Harry is pushed in by Moody.

"What's the matter with him?" Seamus asks as we lean over and watched him struggle before he disappeared from sight.

"I don't know I can't see him," Dean told us. Neville's face drained of colour, he looked like he was going to be sick as he ran to the opposite side of the tower we were on.

"Oh my god I've killed Harry Potter!" Neville shrieks in dismay, not knowing that Harry flew into the air like a dolphin, making the crowd cheer hysterically.

Seamus, Dean and I laughed at Harry before Neville walked back to us in horror.

"What?" Neville asks us and we continue to laugh.

"Come on, Cedric. Come on, Harry," I whisper as we waited for the champions to come back.

I look to see Dumbledore as he turned back to look at us as Fleur appears in the water, spluttering and thrashing about in the water.

"Fleur!" I yell as we scramble down to help her out of the water.

"The Beauxbatons champion Miss Delacour has unfortunately been forced to retire. She will take no further part in this task." Dumbledore announces as we wrapped Fleur in a few towels.

"Are you okay?" I asked her in French as I rubbed her arms to warm her up, she was freezing!

"I am, thank you, it's so scary down there... I can't believe I couldn't save my sister!" Fleur cries and I look up at her friends before looking back at Fleur. I shut my eyes for a moment and smile.

'Harry swam towards the treasures, seeing Ron and Hermione, he tries to save both, but can only save one. Cedric tells him time is ticking as he takes Cho and swam away.

Harry saw that no one was coming for Fleur's treasure, so he unites her from her rope and pushed Ron as well as Miss Delacour up to the surface.'