Later that night, she went somewhere to ease the pain inside her but she didn't attempt to go to any bars to avoid recurrences of last night. It was horrible.

She sat on one of the bench in the park and watch the people passing by in the beautiful street of New York.

"Fvck it!"

Napapitlag si Illyza nang makarinig ng malutong na mura mula sa likuran niya. She don't know who the guy from behind but her body suddenly reacted just by hearing his voice. Her heart beats fast and hands and forehead were sweating.

She calmed herself at pinakiramdaman ang lalaki sa likuran niya. She feels him draw nearer and she couldn't move. She has this strange feeling about the person behind.

He sighed heavily. He seemed problematic.

"Maybe soon I can punch a woman." Mabilis na inangat ni Illyza ng tingin ang lalaking nakatayo sa kaliwa malapit sa kanyang inuupuan. Nahigop niya ang hininga nang makita ang lalaking hindi inaasahang makikita niya muli ngayong araw. Nakatayo ito ilang hakbang ang layo mula sa kanya.

Binawi ni Illyza ang tingin nang dumako ang mga mata nito sa kanya.

"What the! You again?!"

Umusbong muli ang inis ng Illyza. Kung sabihin nito iyon parang nakagawa siya ng kasalanan. Tumayo siya at inignora ito, lalakad na sana siya nang haklitin nito ang kanyang braso.

"Are you following me or what?" Mahihimigan sa boses nito ang pagkainis.

She looked up and raised her brows.

"Me?" She pointed herself. "Following you?"  She pointed him mockingly. "Seriously?? You have too much confidence of yourself mister!"

He grinned and tilted his head.

"I see you thrice this day. Morning, afternoon and this evening. Really?" He raised his brows while looking down at her. Accidentally, his eyes landed on her cleavage. "Nice ass," he let go of her arm while smirking.

Sasampalin na sana ito ni Illyza nang mabilis nitong mahawakan ang kamay niya.

"Wrong move, Miss Foreign." Anito and pulled her closer. She bumped on his hard chest.

Pakiramdam ni Illyza umakyat lahat ng dugo sa mukha niya kaya sa inis niya ay tatadyakan na sana niya ang ari nito nang maagap ito, he turns her quickly. Now, he's standing behind na mas lalong nagpainis sa kanya. Para na itong nakayakap ngayon.

"Still a wrong move, Miss Foreign." He said from behind. His lips almost kissing her right ear. Vaughn's hot breath is too good for the cold weather of New York.

Pakiramdam ni Illyza kulay kamatis na ang mukha niya dahil sa halong inis, galit at hiya. His reflexes are excellent huh!

"Let go of me, you maniac!" Pagpupumiglas niya, mabuti nalang at binitawan agad siya nito.

She faced him. Her eyes were fiery of too much anger.

She heaved a deep sigh and shook her head.

"Today is the worst day of my life. I am so much disappointed of myself; I felt wasted and dingy. It's really sad knowing no one's there for me. And here you are, putting down on me. You don't even know just a single piece of me."

Illyza turned back and walked away. She wipes her tears. Ayaw na niyang makausap o makita muli ang lalaking 'yon. He's too much! Hindi niya lubos akalaing sa ganoong klaseng lalaki niya nabigay ang sarili.