Part 2

When I woke up, and checked my phone, I had yet another dm from dream. It was his discord username for me to call him later when I join the smp. I decided to do a bit more research into the dream team out of boredom and curiosity and ended up watch 2 hours worth of Dream clutch montages, videos explaining the current smp war going on, clips from their streams, and some of George's and Sapnaps YouTube videos.

They all seemed like pretty cool guys. I was intrigued by the friendship that they shared and how chaotic a server on Minecraft could be. I finally wanted to see it for myself so I went over to my Pc and started up Minecraft, and sent Dream a Dm asking if he was on right now.

Dream:
Yeah I just joined.

Dream:
Did you add me on discord?

Cara:
Ofc bby

A few moments later I received a request from him to join a vc call. I clicked accept and suddenly got super nervous.
"Hiiii" I greeted him.

"Hi Cara." Dream responded in a cheerful tone.

"Wait Cara's here? Cool!" I heard another Voice who I assumed was Sapnap

"Finally! Dream's been talking about you all day!" George exhaled.

"George!!" Dream hollered, as I laughed audibly.

"Aww!" I titled my head to the side as if they could see me even though they couldn't. "Were you actually talking about me dreamy-poo?"

"No..."

"Yes!" George laughed.

"Listen all I did was mention that you are joining the smp." Dream defended himself.

"Mhm okay..." Sapnap mumbled.

"Ooo! My Minecraft finally loaded!" I said happily, changing the subject. I thought it was super cute he was talking about me, but I didn't want him to feel even more embarrassed.

I joined the server and immediately spawned in a weird area that was blocked off and apparently I couldn't break or build any blocks. 
"Where the hell am I?" I asked confused.

"Oh shit I forgot about spawn..." Dream laughed and declared he was on his way.

After he rescued me from that nightmare, I was given a tour and of course sap nap and George would pipe in occasionally and tag along. The server was chaotic and quite cramped, but I was fascinated by the community that they all had built together. I mean there's literally another country that's ready for war! Like c'mon thats so cool!

"So tell me about this war..." I mentioned after the tour concluded.

"How do you already know about that?" George asked.

"Yeah I thought you didn't even really know who Dream was until yesterday?" Sapnap said in a suspicious tone.

"I may or may not have spent the past few hours doing a bit of research..."

I could hear Dream chuckle on his end.

"What? Why is that funny?" I asked him.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I could literally hear his smile in his voice.

I hummed not believing him but asked "How can I help?"

     They all gave my a quick run down of the war and pretty much trashed on l'manberg for about 8 minutes straight. It was confusing but after the YouTube videos I watched this morning I could piece two and two together. I offered my assistance which seemed to make them all very happy.