Murdoc turns around with two plates of your favourite breakfast meal and your favourite morning beverage on a tray and brings it to the table. You grab your serving and drink and start by taking a sip. You're impressed.

'Since when were you a barista?' You ask Murdoc suspiciously.

'I'm a man of many talents love', Murdoc grins.

You feel warmth rush to your cheeks and smile back at him. You give your food a taste and smile even harder. Your feel so intensely attracted to Murdoc right now.

'Is it good?' Murdoc asks.

'It's great', you mumble with your mouth stuffed.

Murdoc laughs at you, 'careful you nutter, you might choke.'

'You're right', you agree before scarfing down this delicious meal.

(...)

You finish before Murdoc and with the satisfaction of a full belly, you watch him eat, with your head in your hands angle up to him, arms rested on the table.

This strange dreamy feeling is almost intoxicating, and although you still have reservations about Murdoc after hearing about 'the incident', it feels like its all been diluted and is less important.

RUSSEL POV

It is good to be home. I have a good feeling about being here this time. I feel like whatever monster, assassin or hitman is coming ain't gonna come for me or Noodle this time. Shit, it'll probably be Murdoc and (y/n) who are unlucky.

I am ready to focus on my business. A lot of people don't know much about me because they're too interested in the drug addicts of the group but I have more going for me than just Gorillaz. I have a business, Hobbs Hotsauce! I started it in Mexico a couple months ago. 

I started growing some chilis at Noodle's holiday home while I was staying there. I don't know what it was about those damn chilis, but they had this rich and deep flavour. I got hooked! I was putting those damn chilis on everything: nachos, pizza, cake, you name it. 

One day I was talking to Noodle and realise it wasn't fair that I was the only person on the planet with these chilis. So I made her some food with them and just like that she was hooked too. I then realised the joy of these chilis should be spread further. 

But I didn't want to sell the chilis alone, things could go wrong that way. They could expire in shipping. So after consideration and a whole bunch of testing I developed Hobbs Hotsauce.

I feel like now's a good time to develop my brand and put some more money into manufacturing, and getting another investor on board. There's this new show going on in town, it's basically shark tank for celebrities, it's got a stupid name... 'big shot, big wad' I think. I've reached out to the show because I think it would give my brand good publicity even if the investors suck. 

The show is today. I am excited! Noodle is coming with me for support, she'll be watching in the audience. It's almost time to leave. I'm just sitting on the couch in an outfit coordinated to my Hobb's Hotsauce teeshirt waiting for Noodle to come down so I can drive us to the show's studio. I'm so excited for the show that I'm not even mad that she's taking a little longer. 

(...)

Noodle walks into the room and she looks so pretty, I feel so proud of the woman she's grown up to be. 

'You ready, shall we go to the car?' I ask Noodle.

'Let's go!' Noodle replies enthusiastically.