Lunch

Osana's POV

---

Class ends and I get up from my desk. I see Raibaru is ready and so we head out. I looked at the bento I made for Senpai.. or well Taro, but I decide that Im giving it to Raibaru instead. At least I know she'll like it. I shouldn't be so rude, but Taro is really annoying sometimes, and I just wish he was more supportive. I know that hes trying his best and he's there.. but he's not at all like Raibaru. She's so kind and happy all the time, and they both look out for me but I just- I don't know why I even have feelings for this idiot. He doesn't do anything for me really.. he's just someone to talk to. But I already have that! Hhhgg.. I stop zoning out and I realize that I've been squeezing Raibaru's hand this entire time as we walk. "S-sorry.. I wasn't paying attention." I mumbled.
"It's okay Osana! We're almost up the stairs. Also, your barely even hurting me. I can take a lot of pain." Raibaru replied, and I smiled. I yawned and headed up the stairs, and Taro was already waiting for us.
"Sorry that we're late. Wait why am I apologizing? You should've came down to get us!! Idiot!" There I go again.. yelling at Taro to desguise my feelings. Ugh. I hand Raibaru the bento, and she tilts her head with a smile.
"You made this for me?" She asked.
And I replied saying "Yeah! Well, no. I just made extras." Wait why am I lying to Raibaru? Ughhh.. I got to stop lying to people. I sit down and Raibaru takes a bite.
"Mmmmhhh!! Sooo good Osana! This is really good!" She complimented while having her face full of food. "You should consider joining the cooking club! They'd love you!" She nommed on more food. I smiled, and I started to doze off, thinking of all the snacks I could make her and Taro.

.~'Reverse Time'~.

Raibaru's POV

---

(THIS PART WILL BE FIXED! JUST GUESSING FOR NOW)
I sit by the window in my class. I glanced outside until I heard my teacher finish class. I'm already standing by the time Osana is out of her chair. We pick up the bento she brought to school, and we begin to go upstairs to the rooftop, so we can eat with Taro. I sigh, and I glanced over at Osana. She didn't hear me, thank god. I knew she'd question me if she heard. I know she made it for Taro, but I wish she made it for me. I wish she would notice me. I wish I was the one standing under the DAMN CHERRY TREE WITH HER THIS FRIDAY! I blink, realizing what I just thought. Osana started squeezing my hand, and I blushed. I started to realize my feelings for Osana, but she likes Taro. She wouldn't like me back. I sighed again, and she kept just squeezing my hand tight. Then her voice spoke and I looked over.
"S-sorry.. I wasn't paying attention." She said, and I smiled and replied
"It's okay Osana! We're almost up the stairs. Also, your barely even hurting me. I can take a lot of pain." Her smile was warm, it felt so genuine and real.

We arrive upstairs and Taro is waiting. The thing that Osana cherished. He was the thing separating me and her. Yet I just can't hurt him, even if I wanted to. If I hurt Osana, I dont-
"Sorry that we're late. Wait why am I apologizing? You should've came down to get us!! Idiot!" Osana exclaimed. I jumped slightly, but I sat down. Osana handed me Taro's bento.
"You made this for me?" I asked and tilted my head with a smile, taking it.
"Yeah! Well, no. I just made extras." She said. Though I wish she was lying, it was probably true. She sat down as I took a bite.
"Mmmmhhh!! Sooo good Osana! This is really good!" I said with my mouth full, "you should consider joining the cooking club! They'd love you!" I continued chowing down on the bento, as Osana replied.
"Yeah, maybe." For the rest of lunch we were silent.