♡【 . . . 】♡

(Go ahead, play the video and be ready to cringe. I guess this is one of my special projects so it'll most definitely be kinda extra. I'm so sorry. )

The night was cold, though you had no purpose to attempt to go back inside. You were sitting at the edge of the balcony, " Chilln'. " You said to yourself. However, you knew that wasn't true, for you were thinking about no other than Technoblade the first place, lonely, hated... Try-hard... " W- Winner..? " You squeaked. You knew him... So well...

He was stuck. Stuck in such away he would barely deny it, only to say he was as 'happy as a cow drinking milk from an orphan'. Whatever the fuck that meant. Let me explain;

{^ *~|~* ^ *~|~* ^}

Technoblade was always driven to doing what he wanted and entertaining. However, how he wanted to do that faulted. He was too good at his job. By how much time and effort he put into the making of his videos, his act, his life... It made some angry he was dong so well (His 'friends') and some angry he wouldn't do better than he already was. (His 'fans') But, what you really hated was the fact...

...𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝...

{^ *~|~* ^ *~|~* ^}

You wanted to scream and yell at everyone you ever knew in that moment even though you knew that would be so irresponsible, ignorant and irrational.  So... You cried. silent tear ran down your face as you didn't feel much. " I don't feel any sadness... Why am I crying? " You knew this seemed to happen a lot, but you have yet to find a damn reason. though, you wouldn't say that you were 'empty.'

Yet, in the midst of your thinking, you heard someone's footsteps up the stairs. You panicked. " Shit! " you half whispered half yelled. " Helloooo..? " you heard Dave cue curiously. (Dave is Tech's real name, sorry.) You sucked up your past tears and wiped your tired eyes. " Heyyyy... " you replied slyly, trying to cover your emotions up a tad.

{^ *~|~* ^ *~|~* ^}

" Oh, hey Y/n. What are you doin' up 'early' ?" You chuckled dryly and some-what emotionless at his playful remark. Your giggle was only followed by silence. To Techno, a comfortable seeze of sound, leaning against the doorway. To you, a sign you had to bring up your case to the table.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

" 𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎? "

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

" 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚢..? "

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

" 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎.. "

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

♡【...To Be Continued...】♡

(Author's note: Sorry this is so short. I can't be bothered to get off my fucking ass. 'tHiS bItCh GoT nO lUnG cApAcItY'.

By thyn de way, I'm not sure if The Bloody God does actually feel the ways he may feel in the AU but, still, go show him some <3 no homo aaaaand yea! 

Have a nice day and if you cry I will fucking end this shitshow of a reality don't be sad you sexy sonofa b-)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

𝘍𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-