Chapter 11

- A couple weeks later -

" so what kind of hair do you think I should order ? " I asked Mya . I was looking through my favorite hair catalogs.

" I think you shouldn't get anything curly , like try something straight , or wavy "

" I'll think about it ." I said closing out of the web site & laying on her bed.

" what's up you seemed stressed ." she said pulling her chair closer to the bed .

" I'm just worried about Chris, " I said rubbing my eyes. " like with everything that he's doing & all . I want him to get out of it , I know hes doing what he's doing for a reason but I feel like there's other options than just selling dope. "

" I get what your saying you need to talk to him tho . he likes you a lot everyone can tell, if you have a problem with what he's doing I'm sure he'll listen ." she said rolling over onto the bed . " but other than that you think jarons warming up to him yet ?"

I laughed , " jarons just being hard headed, you know how he be."

she nodded. " or you can make Chris talk to him . "

I thought about . maybe that wasn't suck a bad idea the could chill & talk . maybe since jay won't believe me when say Chris isn't a bad guy . then maybe he'll see for himself .

"I'll think about it ." I said turning on her TV .

Chris's POV

  - Mall -

  " Man I don't get why that nigga keep sweatin' me " I said to mike referring to Jay .

" Man Jay just don't want you to mess up with yn , knowing that she's his baby sister ."

I snorted,  " Man if he got to know me maybe he wouldn't have to worry ." I said taking a sip of my drink & began reading a text yn sent me earlier .

  " Ayo , she's bad . " I looked up to see Mike eyeing this girl . she was turned around laughing with one of her friends . But even from the back she looked sexy. She turned around & I knew she looked familiar .

  It was Camilla my ex from way back she was chill people but she moved which is why we broke up .

  I guess she saw me sitting at the table & she started to walk towards us smiling . Damn she was looking fly but nothing compared to yn .

  "Wassup Chris ." she said smiling wide & nodding towards mike . he nodded at her & leaned back in his seat.

  " Nothing chillin .. this my home boy mike , mike Camilla , whatchu doing in Philly ?"

" I came out to visit my dad for awhile ." she said smiling & bending over to move a seat closer to me giving me a clear view of her chest .

  " so you got another girl or what ? " she said leaning closer to me , I looked over & saw mike shaking his head .

   " something like that wassup?" I said moving my seat back .

  " something like that , come on Chris you can't be playing these little girls . " she said laughing and rubbing my arm .

   I shrugged , " im bouts to go I'll see ya later." I said nodding to mike for us to leave .

  she stood up & gave me a hug , & smiled at mike .

   " she seemed like she was real into you . " mike said turning back to look at Camilla .

  "I guess but I'm only worried about yn rn . "

   " didn't seem like it back there ." he said unlocking his car door

COMMENT & VOTE

picture of Camilla up top