•The Avengers x Animal Crossing Logic | Part 2•

Loki: Welcome to Asgard's Cranny!

Thor: ...Cranny.

You: Why the hell are you two dressed as raccoons?

Thor: Raccoons? I thought we were rabbits.

Loki: Do not speak, Thor.

Thor: Apologies, brother.

Loki: Anyway, how may we help you?

Thor: ...help you.

You: I—uh—have some shells and flowers here  that I'd like to sell.

Loki: Oh, wonderful! I'll just run the numbers here... count any high value items of the day...

Thor: ...day.

Loki: That'll be five coins for all of it.

Thor: ...it.

You: That's it!? Five isn't enough to pay off my loan!

Loki: Well, to be fair, you are selling shells you picked up from the ground and a few pre-picked flowers. It's not like you came in here with turnips or anything that's actually worth something. Haha!

You: You know what? Forget it. I'm leaving.

Loki: Have a nice day!

Thor: ...day.

You: Well that was a bust. How am I going to make money now? Sell my bed? Ugh! I'm such an idiot! I should've asked the tweedles for a job!

Sam: You're talking to yourself, redwing.

You: Oh. Hey, Sam. How's your loan coming along?

Sam: Just terrific! All seven of mine are paid off!

You: There's seven of them? How on earth did you manage to make all that money? I mean, you're a falcon!

Sam: I broke a lot of shovels getting all those coins, but my dream apartment was worth it, redwing.

You: Wait, what?

Sam: You don't know? If you hit stones with a shovel sometimes coins pop out, redwing!

You: ...

You: Whatever. It's not like that was the weirdest thing I've heard since coming here. Where can I get a shovel?

Sam: Well, redwing, you can buy one at Asgard's Cranny, but if you can't afford one you can always craft it.

You: Craft it? Like, build my own shovel. Seriously?

Sam: Yeah! Just pick up some twigs and a rock, shove 'em together, and—bam!—you got yourself a shovel, redwing!

You: Okay... I've never made a shovel before, but I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that.

Sam: Just try it, okay? You can use the workbench over by the headquarters. See you around, redwing!

Later...

You: Hey, it worked! Now I can hit these rocks right here and—

You: ...

You: My shovel broke.