Chapter 2

[ A/N: So ummmm... Hopefully people begin to see this book because I'm really excited about it, I told myself that I would update whenever I could. So yeah! I don't know how long this'll be but I know I'll start a new book after a little while. So yeah! If you're reading this I love you and thanks for reading!
~L ♥︎ ]

〜☂〜

It was around 6 in the morning when Michael had woken up from the bad dream, he attempted to go back to sleep but he couldn't. He was scared that if he fell asleep again the dream would continue from where he left off, and that was the last thing he wanted. So he stayed awake and walked around the house to find something to eat, making sure he didn't wake the others. Although that wasn't a bad idea...

A sly smirk spread across Michael's face as he began thinking about something to do to wake the boys up, in the worst way possible. He looked around the kitchen for something, although his voice itself would wake them up in a heart beat. Then he thought of something, it wasn't the best idea but it was something.

He got 3 single banana's and took in a deep breath and screamed
"FOR NARNIA!" as he threw the banana's at each one of their heads.

They all woke up at the same time, Luke was screaming, Ashton just quickly stood up and Calum grabbed a pillow and quickly threw it at Michael which made him fall back with a thud. Once Ashton saw Michael fall back he stood up and rushed over to him and spoke.

"Hey mate you okay?"

Michael laid there for a minute, his eyes closed, then he reached over and grabbed the pillow and hit Ashton upside the head and he laughed loudly. Once that happened Luke and Calum stood up and grabbed pillows as well and began hitting each other.

"Hemmings you hit like a girl!"

Calum said with a bright smile.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"No I wouldn't I'm not a sadist!"

Michael let his guard down as he began making his way over to the two and was tackled by Ashton.

"Ashton what the hell?"

"You were the one who declared war!" Ashton said and smile cutely as he flipped Michael over and straddled his hips and pinned his arms above his head.

The two were laughing at first, but then they caught each other's eye and they stopped. For some reason, Michael's heart was racing and he didn't know why, he couldn't say the same for the other but he did see a light shade of pink take place on Ashton's cheeks. Then the moment was ruined once Luke came and hit Ashton with a pillow, causing him to dramatically fall off of Michael. Ashton pouted as he looked up at Luke and all Luke did was smile, his dimples showing as if he were innocent. Michael chuckled softly as he got up and walked back into the kitchen, still looking for something to eat.

"Luke, you don't have food!"

Luke walked into the kitchen with a sigh and spoke.

"We do have food you just have to cook it."
"But that requires effort."
They stood there for a moment looking at the pantry, Calum and Ashton made their way into the kitchen as well and they all looked at each other.
"NOT IT!" Michael shouted.
"NOT IT!" Calum and Ashton shouted in unison and Luke exclaimed.
"DAMMIT!"

〜☂〜

Luke had finished making pancakes for everybody, and sighed when he sat down at the table and took a sip of his orange juice.

"You're not eating Luke?" Calum asked.

Luke shook his head as he leaned his head back, completely exhausted.

〜☂〜

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing, they all continued work on songs that they needed to perform the next day which was a Sunday; kind of an odd day to have a concert. Luckily they had Monday off from school so they would stay at a hotel after the concert to relax and what not.
Calum decided to stay the night at Luke's while Michael and Ashton began to make their way home with their bags in hand. There was some tension between the two, something that never used to be there before but now it was. They walked in silence for a bit and then Ashton spoke.

"Are you nervous?"

"About what?" Michael asked.

Ashton chuckled softly.
"About the concert tomorrow."

"Oh! Yeah... Sort of. What about you?"

Ashton shook his head with a small smile that showed his dimple.

"How are you not nervous? This is the biggest performance we've ever had."

It was only around 200 people, they were a small band that was slowly growing.

"Well, I'm playing with you guys so I have no reason to be nervous."

Michael looked over at Ashton, not realizing that he could rely on his bandmates to help not be nervous. He could rely on them for anything, but he figured now wasn't the time for telling Ashton stuff. He would wait until after the concert.

"I've never thought about it like that before..."

"Well you should start, if you ever need anything just ask me."

Ashton looked over at Michael and smiled and he smiled back.
Eventually they parted ways and entered their homes, Michael entered his cautiously hoping his father wasn't home, luckily he wasn't. He sighed as he walked up the stairs and looked at his wrist, rubbing it just a bit as he started getting ready for bed.

Once he was done getting ready for bed he laid down under the covers and looked up at his ceiling in thought.
"'...if you ever need anything just ask me.'"

Ashton's words repeated in Michael's head and he thought for a moment before grabbing his phone and texting Ashton.

To Ashton:
Hey, do u think i could talk to you about something after the concert??

From Ashton:
Of course mate! :)

To Ashton:
Thx. Night.

From Ashton:
Night Mikey! Sleep well!

Michael put his phone down once he read the last message and sighed.

"I hope I do sleep well..."

[ A/N: So there's chapter 2! I'm trying my best not to have Mashton happen so quickly because it should take a while. But yeah! Maybe around Chapter 4 Mashton finally happens... Idk. But yeah! Um, what else? Cake will happen later on! Like, maybe around Chapter 8? Idk yet. But I hope you're liking this so far! Tell me what you think about all of this, I'd love to hear some feedback! Byeee!
~L ♥︎ ]