Chapter- Delinquents and Murder

Shiromi POV: "Nope." I pushed Ayano Aishi "UGH I BARELY TOUCHED YOU!" She yelled and ran away "Ugh." I mumbled and walked near the indicator looking around and walked out not noticing I bumped into Gaku Hikitsuri "Watch it!" He shoved me, to be honest I was scared of them but I didn't show it "Hm." I pulled my pepper spray out "HEY!" Umeji hit me in my head with his bat "OUCH H-HEY I'M PROTECTING MYSELF heh...THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD'VE DONE WHEN YOU GOT BULLIED BY MUSUME-!" I got kicked in the stomach and coughed.

Aoi's POV: 'It's 7:59 where is she' I got worried because I'd meet Shiromi on the rooftop all the time to talk before class but we'd be late most of the time, I looked around the delinquent area and from above I saw Shiromi getting beat by them "SHIROMI!" I yelled and ran down the stairs and ran to the delinquents but they weren't there I saw Shiromi laying down holding her spray and I sighed.

         ~In the infirmary~

Shiromi's POV: I was sitting on the infirmary bed just holding a ice pack on my head and I looked at Aoi she wasn't happy but that frown turned to a smile when Ms. Kina the nurse walked over "Shiromi you're okay right!?" She asked scared "Yeah I'm okay!" I smiled and I saw Dairoku 'I'll get you back asshole.' I thought to myself he glanced over and walked away

~Lunch time~

Amai's POV: "Senpai your just in time I baked cookies!" I gave Taro yamada my crush a batch of cookies "Thanks Amai, But you know you don't need to call me Senpa-" "Taro come on." Raibaru walked in "Sorry for taking up your time you can go!" I bowed down in apology and ran away "Amai Odayaka? Are you ok?" I heard a female's voice she sounded serious I looked up to see Aoi the student council member "A-AAHH!" I backed up "WOAH WAIT I'M NOT-" I slapped her but I regretted what I saw I had her eye patch in my hand 'Her eye is missing!?' I fainted

Aoi's POV: I picked up my eye patch and put it back on walking away I was trying to help her but I guess that's what happens when your a council member "Ew have you heard what Mida was doing like I saw her insta and saw nudes ugh what a slut she's worse than Kokona pfft they're both sluts!" I overheard Hana and Musume "Ooooo I have an idea you know how the talent show is next week when Mida is talking dump some **m on her!" "Ugh where are we gonna get that?" "Psh of course I saw Kokona playing with herself let's just---" I tripped and they saw me "HAH EAVESDROPPING ON US?!" Musume laughed and dumped some of her drink on me I stood up and ran to the art club "Where is it?!" I yelled Geiju walked over "Huh?" He asked "The box cutter!" I yelled "he gave it to me I ran back downstairs and saw Musume just snapping pictures and I gripped the box cutter tightly and ran towards her and stabbed her neck "AOI!?" Akane yelled "Oh no dear what did you do!" She asked but she didn't apprehend me but she gave me a spare uniform.