"Just coming over to make sure that you're okay," Snape answers and I look at him.

"I'm perfectly fine now, sir," I responded.

"Good," Snape answers dryly, leaving us to eat our food, I stare at my food for a moment before shrugging.

"Susan?" I say as Snape disappeared from sight, "do you reckon... nah... okay, do you think if I practiced enough that I could get the hang of using wandless magic?" I asked her.

"Probably," Susan replies, "you've been going well so far with practising."

"Well yeah, if I can learn it, then I can use it," I reply to her.

"Wow, you really have a knack for these things," Fred said to me, I turn my head and smile at him.

"The only thing I have a knack for is raspeberries," I told him and Susan handed me one. A huge smile makes it way on my face as I thank her before eating it, I loved them so much.

"Wow," I giggle before sheepishly smiling as I cover my mouth, it tasted amazing.

"This person right here," Susan points to me, "is adorable." I covered my face with my hand and giggled uncontrollably as she hugs me.

"I'm not! I'm just really happy that raspberries exist," I told them with another small giggle.

"George, mate," Fred said as I heard someone sit down.

"Hey," George said while I was giggling into my hand as it slightly covered my eyes, "is she okay?"

"Celia ate a raspberry and she got really happy," Susan said while she joined into my giggling, "I honestly don't know what's wrong at this point."

I look up and then smile at her.

"Want another one?" Susan asks me, I take the raspberry and thanked her as I popped it into my mouth.

"Mmm," I shut my eyes and did a small dance as I chewed the raspberry.

"Happy zone activate," I snorted at Fred's words as I swallow the raspberry.

"Mm-hm," I reply to Fred, I opened my eyes and then look at my shoes as I sway my body slightly. "Oh shit," I groaned as I look at the twins, I hopped up and then look at Susan, "we need to go dress shopping."

"Right! Let me finish my breakfast and I'll meet you outside," I nod my head before seeing a slice of toast on the Gryffindor table.

I step forward and then lean to grab it, I take the slice and wink at George as I put the slice in my mouth and walked away.

_

"Permission to go downtown to buy Yule Ball dresses?" I asked Dumbledore, he looks over his shoulder before turning around.

"Ah, Celia," he smiles as he shut his book, "yes, I've been asked all morning," he chuckles and I only smile in reply, "off you and Miss Bones go."

"Thank you, sir," I say and then left his office.

I was not used to girly things, but Susan was bursting in excitement at all the things she saw, "Celia! We should go to the spa place downtown!" Susan squeals to me.

"Sure!" I smile and when she faced away from me I knitted my eyebrows together, "what's a spa?" I whisper to myself and then shrug as I look back up and smile at Susan, this was so fun to watch her be excited over things.

"Do you think it'll be open?" Susan asks me.

"I hope so," I reply and then Susan gasps as she points to a store.