messages from unknown

Kirika was laying in her bed, watching videos on her laptop that was gifted to her by her mother, giggling at the video before her phone vibrated and chimed her text message ringtone. Glancing down at the rectangular object, she picks up her phone and furrows her eyebrows when she sees a message from an unknown number.

unknown number
hi noona
i got your number from
ravn hyung

"Eh?" the Japanese female tilted her confusedly before she got off her bed, shuffling against the wooden floor of their dorms, finding the eldest of the group in the living room, watching tv with Hwangwoong. "Hey Ravn oppa, do you know who this is?" she asked the male, showing him the unknown message to the leader who nodded and informed her who had texted her. "Ah, okay thank you," she smiled and found her way back to her room.

sorry for not replying sooner
hi! it's so nice to chat with you
after rtk!

She smiled, renaming the contact and responding quickly when they responded to her message fairly quickly, asking about her day which made her giggle, responding as normal before she locked her phone and placed it face down to continue watching her videos. Every now and then, she would check her phone for any new messages - smiling when there were, answering them with the same reply speed as the receiver.

cutie mc
i have to go back
to practice
have a nice night noona

aw okie
don't overwork yourself

With a soft chuckle, Kirika places her phone down on her bed, screen side down as she turns her attention to her laptop where she changed videos.

- the next day -

The boys had left early for a schedule, leaving Kirika in the dorms by herself, her body laying on the couch as she flickered through channels, trying to find a good show to watch when her phone chimed - indicating she had received a message. Checking, Kirika smiles when noticing who had texted her. Sitting straight up, her back leaned back against the couch as she quietly chuckles at their words.

The japanese female spent the majority of the day on the couch, texting with the occasional standing to go to the bathroom and to eat, a random television program playing in the background as she chuckled every now and then from the messages she received. Hearing the door lock open, Kirika glanced up to see her members entering, chatting amongst themselves before greeting her with tired smiles. "Hello, I made dinner so help yourself," she smiled motherly at them. "Make sure to wash up and brush your teeth before going to bed," she nagged.

"Yes mom!" the six boys saluted making her chuckle.

"Alrighty I'm off to bed now," she waved, heading to her room for sleep.

NOTE ! kinda crappy chapter