In the end, he doesn't have a choice but to tilt his head and give me more access to his neck. Hmp! Ang dami ko kayang ganto! Dapat siya din!

"Have you eaten?" he asked me while he's brushing my hair using his thumb.

"Ikaw? Ang bilis mo bumalik dito! Kumain ka ba don?"

"Baby, it doesn't take an hour to eat."

"Eh anong ginawa mo 'don?" I said, frowning.

"I was with my parents the whole time."

Mas lalo akong sumimangot. "Kasama si Felize?"

"She's with her parents but yes... they are in our table."

Keeping my mum about what he said, I just leaned on his chest more. I just don't wanna think about that bitch more because it'll just make me remember her face and my day will be automatically ruined.

"Why are you so jealous of her, huh? Don't get yourself too worked up on her... she's just a family friend."

"Hindi kasi siya tumitigil! Dikit pa rin siya ng dikit sa'yo at sinusubukan niya pa din ako! Tsaka..." my voice faltered a little while thinking of my situation. "Mas gusto siguro siya ng parents mo. Tapos matagal mo na siyang kilala. Madami siyang alam tungkol sa-"

I stopped enumerating all the things I hated about Felize when his hand held my chin to make me face him.

"That's all nonsense."

Umirap ako sa kanya noong banggitin niya iyon. Damn it! I'm even starting to hate innocent words just because it came out of that bitch's mouth!

She must be thankful that I'm not the type of person who will stomp my feet on my parents to play some revenge for me! I swear, if one day, she'll reach the extent of my temper, I'll really do that, and let's see who will be poor between us.

"Don't mind her."

"Hindi ako magpapatalo sa kanya, Six. Lalong hindi kapag tungkol sayo." I rolled my eyes.

Amusement played on his eyes. He chuckled. He hugged me tighter. I can feel the vibration on his chest because of his laughter.

"I never knew I would be happy to be someone's possession."

My face heated up and a smile played on my lips. He smirked at me.

"Happy?" I repeated his word.

Nagulat ako noong bigla akong umanggat mula sa pagkakaupo sa binti niya. I quickly hugged his waist using my legs and hanged my arms on his shoulders when he carried me as he stood up.

"I'll show you how happy I am..." bulong niya.

I screamed and chuckled when I bounced on his bed after he threw me on it. My laugh became louder when he crawled toward me. I moved to meet him.

"Excited na 'kong malaman, Senyorito..." I said to him, teasingly.

God, we can't keep our hands off from each other, can we?

"The hell..." I slapped the hand that's stirring my arms and I turned over my side to sleep for more.

"'Te! Gumising ka dyan!" I heard Jem's familiar voice even if I'm still so sleepy. I ignored her and I was about to come back on sleeping when she pulled my arm harshly, making me face back on the side where I turned from awhile ago.

Wala sa oras akong napabangon dahil sa inis. I'm freaking sleeping! I glared at her. I don't even think it's already our wake-up time! Bwiset!

"Mamaya mo na 'ko samaan ng tingin! Pinapatawag tayo ng Senyora!" she looks a little scared.