Untitled

Disclaimer: I don't own of the characters in this story. This is only meant for a fanfiction for the fans. I only own the plot the characters are being put into.

Author's note: This fanfiction is a possible alternate ending to the Emergency! Snakebite. Warning: character death. This is also on the @ShadowOdyssey

@@@@@

"We've gotta make sure he's not sensitive to the anti venom, or it could kill him." Dr. Brackett informed, "If he's going to react, it'll be within the next twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes." Chet thought, "That's a long time."

Every second that passed by felt like a hour. They all kept their eyes locked on Johnny. If anyone ever looked away, they glanced at each other with worry.

Nurse McCall persuaded as if reading their minds, "How 'bout we all pour ourselves a cup of coffee. It'll help pass the time faster."

It did some, but Chet kept looking at the hospital room across from them where Johnny was at. The whole room was full, but it was silent.

"Please Johnny, stay with us," Chet whispered.

Dr. Brackett entered the room with concern in his eyes.

"You'll want to see him," he swallowed hard, "And say... goodbye to him."

They all stood up with serious faces.

"You mean..."

The doctor nodded, "The venom went too far."

Chet hurried into the hospital room, took a deep breath, and said, "10-4, Buddy."

Johnny whispered out, "10, 4"

And those were his last words.

The rest of the station looked on as they couldn't help, but fight back a tear.