CHAPTER 5

Narrator POV:
While the Mogwais were making their cocoons. Billy Peltzer was in his parents house, he was Helping his old dad to make a (Failed) invention. And Flynn was making some coffe for her husband and her son, Randall was a very old man, lt was more harder for Randal screwing into his inventions and having the creativity that he used to have when Billy adopted Gizmo for the first time. Billy wanted to stat with his parents for long as possible before they both "left"

Flynn: R-randall, Billy.. here is some coffe.. L-let me put the sugar on it.. *the old lady tried to put the sugar on the cup, but she couldn't, her hand was shaking a lot causing the sugar to fall*

Billy: Let me put the sugar, mom.. *he said going towards Flynn and putting the sugar by himself on both cups* There you go.. Don't force yourself mom *he said looking at his mom*

Flynn: Ah.. The time past so fast.. Our little kid is n-now an adult *She said smiling and petting Billy's Cheeks*

Billy: Mom, I wasn't going to be a kid all my life, I had to grow up to be a responsible adult, ¿Right? *He asked smiling at Flynn*

Randall: That's right. Billy had to marry and have children like everyone else, and he also married a beautiful woman *He said teasing Billy with a flirtatious smile*

Billy: ¡D-Dad! It's Kate Beringer, ¡You know her! *Billy exclaimed with blush*

Flynn: *laughs* Yes, but me and your dad knew that you are gonna married with that girl *smiling*

Billy: ¡Mom, please! *Billy said now laughing*

Flynn: Come on and drink your coffe *smiling*

Billy: *takes the 2 cups* Thanks mom *now going towards Randall*

Randall: Billy, ¿Could you pass me the screwdriver? *He asked*

Billy: Sure *He said drinking his coffee while he passed him the screwdriver* ¿What are you creating?

Randall: .. ¿Remember that toothpaste invent that i've created few years ago?

Billy: Yes

Randall: Well, i'm recreating It *Smiling while working on the invent*

Billy: ¿Really?, ¡That's asome!, ¡Wish you luck, Dad! *He said also smiling*

Randall: *drinks his coffe* and tell me, ¿How's your family going?

Billy: *gets serious* Oh Well.. Gizmo.. uhm..

Narrator POV:
Billy was thinking of telling his parents that Gizmo got wet again, but he didn't want his parents to freak out when they remembered everything those gremlins had done, he decided to not say nothing

Flynn: ¿Gizmo What?

Randall: ¡¿He got wet again!? *Worried*

Billy: ¡No!, ¡No! ¡T-that would be impossible! ¡I teach my kids not to break those most important rules!.. *He said lying* Gizmo is ok, i just wanted to say that Gizmo loves Callie and Carl, He loves playing with them..

Flynn: Oh.. T-thanks god..

Randall: .We do not want to see those damn creatures again.. Ruby Deagle died by those evil Monsters *He said with dislike*

Flynn: Yes, ¿What did she die of? *She asked*

Randall: I don't remember well, but they say that she died from her mechanical chair, the chair had a circuit and sent her through the air having a bad fall that killed her completely

Flynn: Dear god.. What a horrible way to die *He said with sadness*

Billy: She deserves it for being so bad.. *He Whispered*