TEN

☾

Three weeks later and I hadn't spoken to draco on my own will. He still continued to bother me however. I even convinced the professor to move me next to a gryfindor. I hadn't even thought about the boy. That may have been a lie.

But the point was I was fully convinced that my crush on Draco Malfoy was completely gone.

That's what led me to the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes on one of our trips to diagon alley.

"Weasleys." I said calling the two twins over.

"What can we do for you Ms. L/n?" One of them asked, I think it was Fred.

"How much just to smell it." I asked pointing at the love potions in the fountain.

"Smell it? Don't you already know what your attract to?" The other one asked.

"I'm trying to change it. I don't like it. How much." I asked again.

"You Can't change it, but go one. Smell it on the house." One of them said motioning to the potions.

I popped the top off and held it under my nose taking a big wiff.
Dracos cologne, smell of the malfoy manor and peppermint.

I groaned and put the cap back on putting it back in the bowl. "It's only gotten more specific."

"Tried to tell you." The twins said at the same time, one patting my shoulder before they walked away.

I sighed and walked out of the shop and towards where jade was standing against a wall. "So?" She asked.

"His toothpaste is added to this list now." I said sarcastically making her groan.

"If you can't run from it, confront it. Next time you see him just lay it on him." She said making me roll my eyes. "I'm not telling him I have a silly crush on him.

"Dosnet sound like a silly crush when your love Potion smells like him."

"Ooo l/n has a school girl crush." The dreaded voice of draco rang behind me. I closed my eyes I'm annoyance and turned around to face the boy.

"Who is it? I bet it's a Professer." He smirked. I turned alittle to look at jade who nodded. "Lay it on him." She mouthed.

I shrugged and grabbed dracos face before planting a kiss on his lips.

He pulled away and wiped his mouth glaring at me in disgust. "Unbelievable!" He spat turning Around and walking away.

"That was- wow. When I said lay it on him, I meant your feelings not actually you but hey, that works too." Jade said In disbelief.

"Maybe it'll scare him away." I shrugged.  "Come on I want a butterbeer before we have to leave." I grabbed her arm and started walking towards the shop.

"You just kissed draco malfoy! Are we just going to speed past that like it didn't happen?"

When we got back to hogwarts and to our dorms I laid on my bed exhausted. Jade was still on her way back, we got separated on the way here. I was very thankful to have jade as a friend, she was great. I don't think I would have survived school without her.

Almost on cue she walked in the room holding folded up parchment. "This was on the door, has your name on it." She said holding it out to me.

I took it and opened it out.

Meet me in the astronomy tower tonight at midnight.

I rolled my eyes and threw the parchment to jade. "Midnight? I think not. Why not now?" I asked. "I'll be dead asleep."

"You gotta go. It's probably draco wanting to talk." She smiled wickedly, "or more."

"Yeah In my dreams. If I'm awake I'll go, but I'm not waking up just to go talk to draco when he can talk to me right now." I scoffed.

"I'll wake you up don't worry." Jade smirked.

"You better not. It takes a lot of sleep to look this good."

Midnight came to soon and I somehow hadn't even fallen asleep out of nerves. Meeting Draco at midnight alone right after we kissed, was somthing out of a movie it seemed like.

I sighed and shifted out of the covers grabbing my wand.

"Use protection." Jade whispered making me hit her with my wand. "Shut up." I growled. She laughed lightly before shooing me off.

I quietly walked around the school and after some time, eventually ended up at the bottom of the astronomy tower. I quietly and carefully walked up the stairs. "I'm going to hurt draco for making me walk up these stairs." I muttered under my breath.

I eventually got to the top and looked around seeing the back of a figure. "Draco what is this all about?" I asked.

The boy turned around and my face fell into a glare. "Ben." I growled.

"I never got to finish my speech the other day before before draco interrupted us." He said walking towards me.

"I'm leaving." I said holding up my hands and turning around towards the stairs.

Ben grabbed my wrist pulling me forward making me hit my hit on the side of the wall of the tower. I ripped my hands out from his and glared at him. "Leave me alone."

"You don't understand do you y/n?" Ben scoffed. "Malfoy, he gets everything. What do people like you and me get hm? We get eachother."

"I'm not with you Ben. It was a mistake." I muttered rubbing the side of my head.

"No.no. It wasn't a mistake before malfoy came along." He growled grabbing my arms tighter this time.

"Your delusional Ben. Let me go. Let me go and I'll think about not pressing chargers." I huffed.

"You wouldn't do that to me? Your boyfriend?"

"Are you stupid or something? We're over. We've been over for a month now. Leave. Me. Alone." I growled pulling my arms out of his grasp before pushing him back.

He stumbled back alittle before glaring at me. "You'll regret that you little whore. You'll regret every inch of your existence. You and your little malfoy."