So This Is How You Want It

Start from the beginning

By this time, Declan had already broken out of the ice, and was coughing on the ground.

"Look at all the pain around you. It's not good! Don't you see the dangers we've faced? Don't you see how horrible it is to fear for your life every day!?" Caitlin shouted, hoping to finally change his mind.

"Aw, come on. A little pain isn't going to kill you. I wouldn't let it. If one of you died, the fun would decrease rapidly. I gave you powers to defend yourselves, and Colleen could have healed anyone, like she healed me!"

"It's too late for that!" Stefan shouted. "We want to get off of this island!"

"Well you're welcome to try." Daniel said. "Although I don't think you can swim that far."

Stefan was getting angry. "You got us here! You must have a way back!"

"Now you understand Stefan!" Declan said as he got up from the ground. "It ends here. Either he gives us whatever vehicle hes hiding in his TIP building, or we die trying."

"Aw that's no fun." Daniel said in disappointment.

"I agree." Mac said. "I'm sick of doing what you say."

"Come on Caitlin!" Declan shouted. "Are you ready!?"

Caitlin looked up at Daniel with fierceness in her eyes. "I've trained this just for you." She said. "You've had your chance, but now it's too late." She transforms into a wolf and growls.

"Very well." Daniel said. "Colleen, Trevor. Stay out of this. You can clean up the mess when I'm done."

Colleen and Trevor did as they were told and stayed out of the way. Daniel walked up in front of them.

"Whenever you're ready." He said.

Daniel's eyes glowed blue. He quickly spun around and blocked Mac's teleported attack with some dirt as a temporary shield. He then used only earth and air to block all of the surrounding attacks. Punch from left. Scratch from right. Fist from above, Kick from below. Stefan even made a shadow clone to help with the fight. His clone fought with a completely different fighting style to try and throw Daniel off. As Daniel was fighting, he pulled water from the ocean and froze them in the shape of swords. He got a couple of attacks in, hitting every target, but soon broke. Daniel was being circled with a barrage of attacks, and decided it was time to fight back. He started shooting sprits of flames in his blocking. Seeing through every movement, he had managed to burn everyone's arms completely, while barely taking a scratch. Suddenly, out of pattern, everyone's attacks were coming head on. He lifted his arms and got an earth pillar to attack, and then Mac, who had been holding a rock, disappeared. A sudden pain struck his back. As he fell to the ground he shot a wave of fire in every direction, knocking the group back, and almost hitting Colleen and Trevor. With blood trickling down his back, Daniel stood up. With a nasty smirk, he spoke.

"So this is how you want it."

Daniel blasts Declan with a jet of flames, severely charring his body. He is about to move to Stefan when Mac teleports Infront of him with his arms raised.
"Alright!" He shouts, "alright! We'll climb the mountain with you!"

Daniel pauses and takes a few breaths. His eyes stop glowing and he stands up straight.

"Jeez," he starts, "why did you say something sooner. Colleen!"

"Ah, yes sir?!" Colleen jumps.

"Take care of them and lead them to the starting point."

"Actually, sir?" Trevor interrupts, "there's been a few complications, and we could not prepare the mountain fully. I need you to go check it out before we can send your friends there."