So This Is How You Want It

"It's just like old times!" Daniel said as he walked up to the group, with Trevor and Colleen following behind him.

"This is Trevor, and Colleen." He said, pointing to each of them as he spoke. "They work for me."

"Yeah, but I'm just happy to get out of that lab for once." Trevor exclaimed.

"Ooh is this Caitlin?" Colleen said as she spotted the only girl among the group. Colleen ran up and shook Caitlin's hand exitedly. "Hi I'm Colleen! Wow we kinda look alike, don't you think?"

"Um..." Caitlin tried backing up.

"Ms. Colleen! Now is not the time to be chummy." Daniel commanded.

"Yes sir. My apologies." Colleen walked back behind Daniel.

Daniel's eyes sharpened at one point at his side and he quickly shot a burst of air behind him which sent Trevor and Colleen flying behind him. He quickly bent backwards perfectly in time to dodge a lightning punch from Declan. Daniel spun around the arm and jumped over a low kick swiped from underneath. Mac teleported and fell on Declan, stopping him from attacking.

"Declan! What are you doing!?" Mac shouted. "We definitely should not start a fight with Daniel! Especially with his backup here!"

"Hes right." Trevor said as he stepped forwards, lifting Declan to his feet without even moving his arms. " It would be pointless to come all the way here just to have to kill you all."

"Then why have you come!?" Declan shouted angrily.

"Now, now. Calm yourself." Daniel said. "I have come with an opportunity for all of you."

"We don't want anything else to do with you." Declan spouted.

"Oh, that's no way to talk to an old friend, you haven't even heard what it is yet."

"Fine. You have five seconds to make me stop hating you or I will start pounding you into the ground. Go."

"I want all of you to come with me and climb the mountain. I can put monsters and dangers. The first one to the top wins! Sounds fun right?"

In one second, Declan was no longer standing beside mac, but right in front of Daniel preparing a punch.

"Oh, here we go again." Daniel said.

Having every attack dodged, Declan was just tiring himself out. However this time, before anyone could stop him, an earth pillar shot him into the air and Daniel sent a wave of flames to the airborne Declan. Once he was falling, too charred to move, Daniel lifted water from the ocean, surrounded Declan with it, and froze Declan solid.

"Maybe now I can have a decent conversation without being interrupted, hm?" Daniel said to Declan in a mocking way.

Daniel looked back at the others. "So I didn't get an answer. Did you want to leave now? Or prepare your things first?"

Nobody responded. Their facial expressions showed that they didn't want any more danger, but they were too afraid to do anything about it.

"I'll take your silence as the fact that you're too exited to say anything! Come on! I'll show you the starting points."

"Wait!" Caitlin shouted. Everyone looked at her surprised that she actually spoke against Daniel.

"What is it?" Daniel responded.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Why did you do this?"

"I told you. Nobody liked me. I wanted friends. So I had the brilliant idea to create this place! You guys could be my friends, and we could be like super heroes fighting against evil monsters!"