6

Flashback to 2018
Soojin POV
I was a debuted one in g idle and we had a reunion in weeekly idol with pentagon... I was interested in one person, hui. He was a genius songwriter and a producer i think? So he went to me and asked my name. I told him seo soojin and he asked for my number... When we came home, we abruptly texted because of the night and everything went dark...

Nobody POV
Soojin was rushed to the hospital and her members  were very worried to her but could not come so then hui came and said what happened " are you her guardian? We cant allow friends here because this is a family accountance hospital" the nurse said.
Then hui replied "uhmm yes im her fiànce" then soojin woke up, the nurse said "oh miss seo soojin your awake your fiànce is here" then the nurse left soojin was left like "what fiànc-" "hush pretend that im your fiànce or else you wont have a companion" hui replied.
"ok... Hui... Oppa..." Soojin said with sick eyes and thats where cube came in and told "soojin and hui will live in a house which hui could protect her at any cost, alright hui?" Hui just replied yes... Then hui said to soojin that they should go to the house so they went in there and fixed everything and went to sleep.

In the morning~

Soojin was left speechless and dont know why he is hugging hui and hui is hugging him too. So soojin got dressed and cooked breakfast. "Yah seo soojin!" Hui said. "You can cook for a week you just came from the hospital i will cook alright?" And kissed soojin in the forehead "ok go watch something" hui said.