Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

@Whosyadaddy: Now sis... who hurt you

@Kardashianshoee: Chile, anyway @Y/n I need some new music you bullshitting

@Y/s/n: Ong she is and she dont even be active on social fr so that make it even worse. 

@Y/nstan: we stan a nigga that dont even acknowledge or love us 😪

@Y/n: Man I love all y'all stop trippin

@Y/nswhore: oh you here now, drop some music bitch

@Y/n: Why you so aggressive with me @Y/nswhore 😭

@Y/nswhore: cuh I loveee youuu. now drop something

@Kardashianshoee: ^ a sextape preferably @Y/n 😌

@Y/n: 

@Y/nstan: See bitch you the reason y she dont fuck with us

"Yo my fans trippin bro." I closed my phone and pocketed it as Victor started to parallel park. 

"Per usual," Scooter said as we entered the building and headed straight to the elevator. "I manage a lot of people but I think you and Justin have the horniest fans." I let out a low laugh. 

"Imma take that as a compliment, cause' that mean we on the same level." Scooter did the so-so hand movement. 

"You're getting up there for sure." he laughed as we exited the elevator and walked to the Breakfast Club doors. 

"Ok," He snapped into serious mode quickly. "They are chill people as you know, so this interview should be fun for you, but don't say anything you'll regret. Especially about the Kardashian family." I nodded then walked through the first set of doors. 

"I got you Scoot." I gave him a thumbs up before going through the second set of doors that led to where everyone was. 

"Yoooo, look who finally showed up." Charlamagne said and I showed a small smile before sitting in the open chair. "It took you this long to get up here." 

"Aye man, I'm a busy person." I shrugged putting on the headset. 

"Busy doing what?" Angela joined in laughing. 

"Raising my daughter," I spun in my chair to look at her. "Crazy y'all already asking questions, I just sat down." I slid my jacket off and adjusted my jewelry.

"It's the Breakfast Club you gotta stay ready." Angela said before Dj Envy started the intro. 

"On that note good morning everybody, it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlemagne the God here with a very... Very special guest in the building."

"Y/n Y/ln!" Charlemagne yelled and I put up a peace sign to the cameras.  

"Welcome." Envy finished.