Chapter 15

Previously

"DONT OBJECTIFY ME!!" I screamed at him as I held back a smirk of satisfaction at his surprised face.

..........
As I walked around I couldn't help but think what my life would have been like if I hadn't met my brother.

I mean yeah he can be a little different at times but still.  He was my brother and I loved him. All of the sudden every thing went quite and the air around me grew heavy with tension. "Peter?" I asked.
"Not quite, dear," whispered a soft female voice. I looked around in confusion and began to slowly back out of the clearing I was in.
"No, no, there's no need to be scared of me. After all you do have something I need."
"Oh, and what might that be?" I questioned as I slowly stood still.
"Wouldn't you love to know, but maybe you will eventually considering you're a great big part of my plan"
"What plan?" I question slowly as I tried my hardest to mentally figure out where any of the lost boys were. The women just smiled and and fixed the black hat that sat on top of her long orange-ish hair, her green eyes glinting with mischief as she disappeared in a puff of green smoke.
I don't remember how long I sat there before Peter came and sat beside me, but when he did he didn't say a thing just sat with me until I got bored and stood up.
"Are we leaving the clearing already?" He asked teasingly as I rolled my eyes and stomped ahead of him.
Suddenly remembering the strange conversation I had. I turned to Peter ready to ask if he knew the woman who had talked to me when suddenly, Felix sauntered up to him and started whispering about something I obviously couldn't know of. So I did what any good sister would do.
"PETER YOU STARTED YOUR PERIOD?!"
..............

I know it's short but I wanted to get something out there for you guys.  I will try to make the next one longer.