𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 moonshadowwolf17  𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙯𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨...

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Rapunzel and the friend group have been on the road for a while now. I've gotten used to it by now, always waking up in a new location. But this place was something that I would've never expected. We were on an island. It was full of mystery, and...leaf people? They treat us like pets, which is dumb. But they welcomed us on the first night with a bonfire and dancing by the fire. It was pretty relaxing. But not for long.

Today was the third day on the island. I find Rapunzel running towards the Lorbs (the leaf people,) and I got in front of her, making the princess stop in her tracks.

"Princess, what is that?" I question, tilting my head. She hid the brown...whatever that is, behind her back.

"N-nothing Y/n! It...isn't important, trust me!" Rapunzel sheepishly replied. I wasn't that stupid. I rolled my eyes at the blonde.

"Rapunzel. Tell me what's behind your back." I demanded. Raps bit her lip as if she was trying to not blurt out the answer. She eventually gave in.

"Ok, it's an Idol apparently and I need to ask the Lorbs what it is, and what it does." Raps blurted. She covered her mouth. I raised a brow.

"Why didn't you just say so? Let us go ask what it is." I sighed. We both trudged in the sand to get to the bonfire. I had to take off my shoes halfway since sand kept getting under my foot. Once we arrived, Rapunzel stepped closer to the Lorbs.

"Um. Excuse me, I was walking around earlier and I found this laying in between some rocks. Do you know what this is?" Rapunzel questioned, handing one of the Lorbs the ancient-looking cylinder of wood. What?! It's the best way to describe it, I don't know what else to call it.

"You've found something...that we have been looking for. We have been looking for the Idol of Vershaftsbezeigungengien for years!" The leader of the Lorbs cheered.

"Wait..what?! I-...T-the Idol of what now?" I stammer.

"Idol of Vershaftsbezeigungengien. We don't know what the Idol does, but we do know that it is very magical, and have changed people for eternity." The Lorb started. I crossed my arms. So they have been looking for this Idol for years, yet there is no history about what it is, or what it does? That seems a little suspicious.

"Books and myths haven't said anything about what it does though, so we could care less about what it does. If you want to find out, then do it pets. Return it after you're done. The Lorbs scoffed, walking out to their tents.

"Princess?! You're just going to mess with an Idol, even though you have no idea what it does, or what it could cause?! Are you crazy?!" I argued. The Princess just rolled her eyes at me.

"Y/n, it will be fine. I mean, they did say that it changed people for eternity. It has a fifty percent chance of being good or bad!" The Princess smiled. How could she stay so happy and positive, even in an argument?! She drives me insane sometimes. I started walking to find Cass, but in the corner of my eye, I saw a green light by Rapunzel. I didn't get closer to her, but I saw her talking to the air, saying that she missed them and that she couldn't wait to be back home. What was all that about? Eugene walked up behind his girlfriend and made Rapunzel snap back to reality. I hid behind a palm tree and listened to the conversation. It isn't eavesdropping. It's investigating.