On the train

None of these are my characters all characters belong to J.K Rowling.The picture of the story is also not mine. Hope you enjoy the story.
Harry's POV
As I sat on the train and looked out the window at the passing trees I heard Hermione start talking but I wasn't really paying attention and was slightly nudged by my best friend, Ron.

"Harry, you good mate?" Ron said.
"Oh, of course!" I put in a fake smile and turn away.
After awhile I heard Ron start speaking.
"I can't believe you convinced me to come back.."

"We missed A WHOLE YEAR RONALD" Hermione frowned as she read the "Daily Prophet"
"Ya but we fought multiple deatheaters and dementors. I think we know enough" I heard Ron say.
I slightly agree and lift my head up to look at them.
"We can never know to much!" Hermione said as she turned the page not even looking at them.
Ron rolled his eyes at Harry.
"Also we will be arriving soon. You better get in your robes." Hermione said getting up to give them privacy to change.
I got up and locked the compartment door.

"You've been very quiet mate, everything alright? Your not having visions are you?" Ron said as he took off his shirt replacing it with the white shirt that went with his uniform.

"No just thinking, I told you those stopped after Voldemort died." I say taking off my shirt.
Ron frowned.
"So..what's been going on between you and Hermione?" I ask curiously. I assume they recently broke up but I'm not sure why.
"Oh..that" he looked away from me and at the ground already pretty much dressed and putting on his robe.
After I finished getting dressed I unlocked the door and slid open the compartment door and walked out to tell Hermione it's her turn when I found her talking to a girl.

She was....laughing?

And it confused me even more when I realized that girl was Parkinson.
Ron came out and took one glance at them then immediately looked down avoiding looking at the two.
"Hey Hermy!" I call.
That immediately got her attention. She said something I couldn't hear to Parkinson and came our way.
"Don't call me that!" She practically growled.
"It's honestly the only way to get your attention anymore and why were you talking to her out of all people? How's she even here? I though she was done with school." I say. Ron still hadn't looked up.
"Hmph. Well, Pansy came back I just like us." She frowned.
That's when it hit me.
"She's the reason you came back isn't it?" I say, everything coming together.
Hermione face flushed,
"WHAT? NO OF COURSE NOT!" She said embarrassed.
"But that's what I don't get. You also came here to learn. But you didn't have to bring us..unless-"I said as Ron still wouldn't look up. "You don't mean that.." I start but she interrupts. "Yes Draco is here. I believe it's time for you to make up." She snapped at me.
Ron finally looked up with a frown.
"You knew!?" I say feeling betrayed my friend wouldn't have told me something this important.
"Well sort of.." he starts but stops not knowing what to say. I frown and turn away heading to maybe find Ginny and Luna to talk to.