Chapter One-The accident

It was 7:00am and Harry Potter was making his way to potions after breakfast with Ronald Weasley on his left and Hermione granger to his right.As they walked they talked about random things from the previous quittage game to how many chocolate frogs Ron could fit in his mouth at once.A couple minutes later they made it to the potions classroom,sadly because of dear old ron lagging behind in the great hall so he could eat more there late much to Hermione's annoyance.So they took a deep breath and prepared for the worst as they stepped into the classroom.

Snape's POV:
    as expected Ronald Weasley Hermionie granger and Harry Potter walked into my classroom late again.
"Mr.Potter! Mr.Weasley! Miss.Granger! Your 3 minutes late!!" I shout as I see Potter flinch and imiditly I feel bad so I lower my voice. "I am so sorry professor SOMOME decided to stay in the great hall and eat some more" Granger said glaring at Weasley making potter snicker. "Shush,I do not want your excuses Miss.Granger 30 points from griffindoor" I say making all three mutter in annoyance "now take your seats so we can continue" I finish watching Weasley granger and potter walk to there seats, Potter with Draco, Granger with Parkinson,And Weasley with zambini.With that turn to my class once again "alright students Today you will be brewing a de-aging potion with your desk partner" I say making me smile slightly as I see my god sons face light up.

========An hour or so later========
No ones POV:
    The class is brewing there assignment wile there professor sits at his desk grading last weeks test over the negative effects of the sleeping draught, when suddenly the harsh words from griffindoor's golden boy and slythrin's Ice prince reach the others ears telling everyone they had gotten into another fight.This being learned Ronald Weasley stood from his chair walking over fast pace to help his friend as a overprotective Pansy parkinson trips the red head making him fall into the coldren. The contents spills all over the raven haired teen making him screech as smoke filled the room. Frantically there professor rushes over as the smoke clears only to see a sight he had not seen in many years...Harry James Potter siting on the ground big hazel doe eyes looking up at him and messy black hair almost covering his left eye. Harry James Potter was a baby again....