Task one: Dragons.

Start from the beginning

"Come with me, you know something," I nod my head and Cedric motioned me to follow him.

"Buzzkill!" Someone shouts.

"Twat!" I shout back and a bunch of people laughed as the common room door closes behind me.

-

We stood outside and I sighed as I sat down, "I know what the next task is," I whispered.

"What?" Cedric asks me eagerly.

"The black lake," I told him, "open that egg underwater, let it mould over in water."

"How did you find out?" Cedric questions me.

"Moody was talking to Dumbledore and Barty Crouch about the lake as the next task." I whisper, "I'm a straight A student in Herbology, maybe I can help you."

"Then there's one place we should go," he said, "to the library, my nerdy friend, but maybe not tonight, another one... you look exhausted and I wanna go to bed." I just roll my eyes and we left to go to the Hufflepuff tower.

(A few weeks later)

Cedric and I sat in the library as we went through so many books that Cedric almost fell asleep from boredom.

While I was putting a book away, I noticed Neville with a book and snapped my fingers at him so he would notice me.

"Nev!" A few people shush me as Neville walks over with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Cee," Neville greeted happily, "what can I help you with?" I point to Cedric who was half asleep turning pages.

"That book, is there something I can read from it?" I asked him quietly as Neville took a seat beside me.

"Sure," he said, "wanna share?" I nod my head and we both began reading.

None of the herbology books were helping, so I resorted into look through charm books.

"I found it," I point to the bubblehead charm and Neville nods, I turn my head to Cedric and poked the tired winner on the cheek.

"Huh?" He yawns and then I slid the book slightly over and point, "you're bloody brilliant."

"Thanks, Cedric," I hug Neville to my side and smile, "thank you for helping us, Neville."

Neville beams happily at me as I gave him a kiss on the cheek before handing his book back.

"Bye," he said and I waved as I helped Cedric out of his chair.

"I think I have an idea for the egg," I told Cedric, "follow me," I whisper and we left to go to the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor.

"Try it under water, can you hold your breath, Cedric?" I asked Cedric as he took his shirt off while I look away from him.

"I think so," Cedric replies, I put my feet in the bubbling water and wait as he got in and then put the golden egg into the water.

"Good luck," I say as he smiles and put his head underwater and opened it. A golden glow and a faint singing voice came from the water.

"Definitely the black lake." Myrtle tells me as she appeared right beside me and I nod my head in agreement.

"Thanks, Myrtle." I reply.

"No problem, you're very smart, you know, maybe you should've gone into this tournament."

"I wish, but I'm fifteen." I shrug, "maybe one day though."

"He's the first one to know about the egg."

"I feel slightly honoured." I reply.

Cedric and I walked down the hallway together as I held the golden egg in my left hand. He was dry, but his hair was still slightly damp from the water.

I examine it as he Cedric chuckles at me, my eyes were wide in awe at how beautiful this screeching thing is.

"Like it?" Cedric asks me with a playful grin on his face.

"Uh-Huh," I muttered before actually looking at Cedric and laughed. "Sorry, sorry, this egg is really... bloody hell it's scary."

"The song sounds nice though," he told me.

"Which was what again?" I asked him.

"Come seek us where our voices sound, We cannot sing above the ground,
An hour long you'll have to look,
To recover what we took."

"Well..." I muttered, "it really was about the Black Lake... an hour long you'll have to look..." I started to think, what could that mean?

"Don't burn that smart brain out, Malfoy," Cedric said to me, "you've already helped me out enough as it is, even though I'm not supposed to be getting help at all." I tapped the barrels without even thinking and the door opened for us to walk back in.

"Uh-huh..."

"Celia?" I was in deep thought as I tossed the heavy egg to Cedric as I kept walking as I thought about that one verse. Maybe one of my books can help me.

'An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took.'

"Hmm..." I was picked up by someone and it didn't snap me out of my deep thought, I was still reading.

"Come seek us where our voices sound, We cannot sing above the ground,
An hour long you'll have to look,
To recover what we took~"

I sang once again before pursing my lips.

"Is she still in that brain?" I heard Justin asks.

"Yep," Jackson said while I slowly lay my head on his shoulder as I turned the page.

"Celia, I love you," I heard someone tell me and I snapped out of it as tears fell down my face.

It also gave me an idea about the next task, maybe it was about treasure.

"Oh, good one, you made her cry," I shake my head.

"It's just been awhile since someone's said that to me, that's all," I giggle as I look at them.

"Well, we love you, Celia," Jackson slowly put me down and I opened my arms as they all hugged me.

"I love you too!" I shut my eyes and let myself smile genuinely as I carefully hug my friends back.

I've finally found my place.