Task one: Dragons.

Start from the beginning

This was unbearable to watch as he was running and dodging the dragon, he had to get the golden egg.

"Your wand, Harry! Your wand!" I shrieked down to him. "Use your bloody wand!"

Harry whipped his wand and shouts something, but I couldn't hear him, he sat behind a rock as the heat from the dragons breath scorches it.

"Oh, my god..." I covered my eyes, I couldn't bare to watch anymore, but I parted my fingers anyway.

Suddenly, Harry's Firebolt broom swooped into the area. He jumps on and flies off, the dragon gives chase, crashing into the sides of the arena, making rocks fall. We were shocked and also entertained.

"Wait a moment..." I say as the chain snaps, I gripped George's hand as the dragon flew after Harry, "oh my god, the dragons free!"

Harry flies up and around the stadium as the dragon didn't rest until it could get him.

"Whoa!" Harry shouts as he flew up through the teachers seating area. The dragon bursts through the crowd they shriek while we all cheer.

"Yeah! Let's go Dragon!" Fred shouts and I shake my head as they both disappeared. "Oh come on, Celia, it's Harry, he's fine."

"I hope so..." I reply, not noticing my death grip on George's hand as he held mine casually.

The crowd was mostly silent, waiting, then we're heard a faint roar of the dragon... what the bloody hell was going on out there?

"Please, please, please be okay, please be okay—"

"Hey," I look at George and he smiles at me, "Harry is going to be fine, he can fly really well, you know that, don't you?" I nod my head, then he held my good hand.

"I'm okay," I reply, then look back to the arena. We finally see Harry flying towards us and the crowd erupts.

"Oh thank god," I cried as I squeeze George's hand as my other bandaged hand was on my chest in relief.

Harry didn't waste time as he flies straight for the golden egg and gets it.

"YES!" I shouted excitedly as we all burst into very loud cheers of excitement.

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry!"

"Let's go Potter!" People bellowing cheers rung out as he held the egg up in victory before flying out of the stadium to be with the other contestants.

In the common room we were partying for Cedric as he had the golden egg.

"Go Diggory!"

"Yeah, Diggory!" His curly hair was ruffled beyond measure as he laughs and grins.

"Ready for me to open it?" Cedric asks and everyone cheers excitedly as he grinned.

Cedric was gonna open it, but I remember Moody saying something about the next task. This wasn't gonna sound pretty.

"Wait!" I shout as they all look at me and Cedric's fingers hover over the top, "don't open it, I think it's best if you... don't."

"Why buzzkill?" Someone asks me.

"I don't think you'd want to hear what comes out of it, you might go deaf," I told them.

"How do you know?" Cedric asks me and I smile nervously at him in reply, "come on, Malfoy, spill." Cedric crossed his arms and everyone stares at me.

"Well... I heard a humour from a teacher that baths work perfectly, especially if things are moulded over underwater." I told him vaguely as I motioned my eyes to the egg.