My heartbeat became loud. I know my own feelings. I'm sure that I love Six. And I know too that he's drawn to me... yet I don't really ask about his feelings. It hurts just by thinking that he wasn't feeling the same.

"I'm not a kid to play."

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag.

Felize's chuckled faded slowly while she's still shaking her head. I cannot stand it anymore so I walked towards Six again and held on his arms to pull him to me. Six look back at me and he stepped backward. I can still feel Felize's glare on me.

"I don't think so, Six..." I heard her say before she walked out.

I was about to follow her because I'm really seething with anger now but Six caught my waist and pull me on his body to hug me.

"Baby... you look so hot a while ago. I wanna make love to you..." he whispered on my ear, biting it with his lips seductively. My anger was reigned by different sparks flowing on my veins.

Shit!

"D-dito?"

He sexily chuckled.

"How about your quarters?"

"Busy pa sila sa kusina..." I bit my lips and I turned to him. He put his forehead on mine. "Siguro..." I swallowed a lump in my throat, trying to fix my voice but it still came out drunk!

"Hmm..." he said, attacking my lips which I wholeheartedly welcomed. "Let's go..." he said between our kisses.

I chuckled sweetly in his lips before he held my hand to pull me towards our quarters. Damn it! I think we almost explored all the parts of the mansion! Kulang na lang sa front lawn!

This sneaky man!

Fantastically so far, I endure Felize's annoying face and glares. When I first knew her, I know she's the type who won't sit down but surprisingly, after two days of being here, she seems a little laid-back. I thought I will wake up the next day with Six's parent's firing at me. But none of it happened.

She continued mocking me with every chance she has, though, like now...

"Gosh! Ang stupid mo talaga! Ang dali-dali nalang ng trabaho mo dito!"

"Sorry, Ma'am..." I tried my best to hide my sarcasm while acting respectful even if I wanna puke now while watching her panic with her wet clothes.

Stupid? Ako pa? Isn't she the one who should be called stupid? Sinong tao ang sasangiin ang sarili niyang baso para basain din ang sarili? Did she think I didn't saw it? What a poor game she's trying to play.

"Won't you even help her?"

I froze on my feet when I heard a cynical female voice. It was just a splash of moment because I witness how Felize's lips curved into a smirk before she started acting once again. I almost laugh out of ridicule.

"You seems new... ngayon lang kita nakita dito." Six's mom, Diana Andrada, added.

"Tita Dia, didn't I mention it to you? This girl is really rude! Last time din ganyan din ang ginawa niya saakin! Feeling ko nga sinasadya na nya eh!"

"Naku! Pasensya na, Ma'am! Madami pa talagang kailangang matutunan itong si Reese! Bago pa lang kasi..." Ate Glen pushed me behind her. "Bumalik ka na sa kusina." she whispered fast in my ear.

"Tulungan ko na kayo, Ma'am!" she offered.

"Did you hire her, Glen?"

I stepped back, like what Ate Glen wanted me to do.