I smiled as I start to think about Pac, I was heading on the way to school with my girls, Jada and Monica in Monica dad's car. 

Anyways, while we were heading to school for the first time since vacation was over my mind was on Tupac. Everyone knows him as the finest nigga of the school and how he would get in anybody panties which was a lie, Pac had a type and it wasn't any girl.

He the type of nigga that is funny, fioneee, childish, tough as fuck.

I was in the thought of him and I didn't notice Jada speaking, "Hey! Y/n did you hear anything I said?" she asked me, "Yea... what was you talking about?" I asked her, Jada and I met in middle school in 6th grade, We became friends when Jada shared Jujubes with me on the playground and we've been together since then.

"Girl! don't even waste ya time with Y/n all she do is think about Pac..." Monica teased, Now Monica... she been my homegirl since the sandboxes, Her mom moved around my neighborhood when I was 3. My mom invited them over mostly every Sunday when they first moved into the neighborhood.

my smiled cheesed up as the conversation started about him. "Ain't nobody thinking about him." I told her, "Then why you all cheesed up then?" Jada asked me, I swear they always punking me about him.

"I'm not cheesed up, I was just thinking-" I explained to Jada, they didn't believe a thing I said at that moment.

Skip to school...

We arrived at school, Monica's daddy dropped us off and we entered the school. 

We walked in and all eyes was on us, we heard "heys" and "wassups" from most of the people and the 3 of us went to our original lockers.

"So, are we kickin' it after school or what?" Jada asked, "I mean, my moms gonna be at work so that sound cool." I told her, we we're talking until girls started screaming.

"Hey Pac, why didn't you page me last night?" a girl screamed.

"Hey Khalil, my moms out of town wanna come over?" another one screamed.

"I wanna have your baby Omar, come on." another girl yelled.

They was tugging all on they shirts and shit making me and the girls looking at each other. We ignored it and went back into our lockers.

"Wassup ladies" Pac said, we all turned around seeing the 3 of them directly standing in front of us looking fine as eva.

"Hey Pac!" we all said in unison, half of the girl we're staring and whispering into each others ears but, I don't give fuck. 

Jada and Monica left off with Omar and Khalil somewhere while I was stuck with Pac, "so what's happening?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes playfully laughing at him as he makes this face, "Nothing and what not." I told me, "Why didn't you call or page a nigga?" he asked, with his hands on his chest acting like he was hurt.

"I was busy." I said smiling like a fool, he always make me go into that silly stage making me looking like a damn fool. "Well, next time try to call a nigga." He told me, I nodded and came closer to me making me feel hot, his hands came to my chin pulling me to his face.

"I'mma hit you up later." He said and walked off leaving me in a daze, half of some girls walked by rolling they're eyes. "da hell ya'll looking at?!" I asked, they ran off making me give an evil grin.

--------------------------

In Class...

--------------------------

Me, Jada and Monica was sitting in class as the teacher was talking with the lights off and Monica started talking. "I invited Khalil and Omar over to the crib if that's cool." she asked me, I nodded my head but- I just remembered... "Wait! Pac coming too?!" I said whispering because I didn't want the teacher hearing me, "I don't know ask yo man is he coming." Jada said, she started laughing while I'm giving her a sacastic laugh, "that ain't my man, I don't want that nigga coming to my moms house." I explained to the both of them.