2

"I brought one cover, hopefully
this will do." Yuta said his deep voice.

_____

"O-oh okay..." Mark said trying to catch his words.

"Are you cold?" Yuta said rubbing Mark's back.

"U-uh....y- no...yes"

Mark buried his face into Yuta's shoulder. Yuta stares into the night sky. Mark was very shy and his face was heating up red.

Yuta put his hand behind Mark's head, while the other was on his waist. Mark didn't know what to do. He just tried his best to cover himself before Yuta notices.

Mark had the courage and backed up a little. Looking up at Yuta, who was staring into the sky.

He stared for couple of seconds till Yuta looks down at Mark. Mark quickly buried his face into Yuta's chest. Yuta chuckles.

"You know....I know that your blushing." Yuta said.

Mark's eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"I can tell you are just by how your acting."

Mark was shocked.

"It's okay if you are."

Mark's places his hands on Yuta's chest, and looks back up at Yuta.
Yuta looked down at him, smiled then looks up.

Something in Mark's mind told him to wrap his arms on Yuta's neck. So he did it. Mark moves his hands up to Yuta's neck and wrap around.

Yuta was surprised, but didn't care.
Mark closes his eyes while placing his head on Yuta's chest. Yuta places his head on top of Mark's head. Leaving his hands around Mark's waist, holding him right.

Mark's POV

"Good morning." Yuta said.

I get up, to be inside a room.

"Where are we?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"In my house."

I check around the room and it looked really modern. I sit up.

"You can look around while I'll be outside." Yuta said.

"Oh okay."

Yuta leaves. I get up and walk around the room. It was very modern and pretty. I check outside the window to see trees around. Are we in the middle of a forest?

"How does he have a modern yet beautiful house between the middle or nowhere?" I said to myself.

I look all over the house, and it was breath taking. I walk outside to try to find Yuta. I walk towards every corner and still can't see him.

I turn around.

"Where you looking for me?"

I jumped.