"Around your eyes, it's a surprise until the very last minute." He says and I bite my tongue and do what he says. I feel the car come to a stop and it makes me aware we've arrived wherever the hell we are.

"Take your blindfold off." Harry says softly and I gently remove the piece of fabric from my eyes and I feel my lips part in shock.

*Play Song Now: Love & War in Your Twenties by Jordy Searcy*

We step out of the car and I walk to the edge as far as I can to look down at the golden rocks that shimmer in the sunset as the sky is painted with colours of soft pinks, purples and deep reds.

"The Grand Canyon." I say under my breath and Harry comes over to me with a picnic blanket and basket. A family walks past us as they go back to their car, three children playing with one another as they chase each other, their white shoes getting dirty. The couple stands together holding hands and it makes me smile. I want that someday.

Harry's POV

"You always talked about moons, specifically canyon moons, so I wanted to give it to you." I say and she looks over to me and throws her arms around my neck, planting multiple kisses on my cheeks as her fingers gently tug at the roots of my hair making me giggle. We walk to a spot along the trail that overlooks the beautiful canyon. You can tell why they call it grand; this is the prettiest thing I've ever seen, well... almost. The girl in front of me really is a dream. We stop at a place overlooking the canyon and I set up the rug as she stands looking up at the sky, her fingertips gently rest on the wooden railing. Her tan legs look amazing in her ripped baggy denim jeans, her white tee shirt tied at her waist and her golden blonde hair falling over her shoulders. Although I loved her natural hair, the blonde suits her, maybe even better. She's a different person nowadays, but she's still kind and loving... and a little dramatic, but it wouldn't be Tilly without extra drama.

"It's beautiful." She says as she reaches her arms out above her head, stretching to the sky.

"You're beautiful." I say to her.

"Come here..." She says as she drops one arm and holds it out to me. I get up from the picnic blanket and stand next to her, holding her hand gently but her hand quickly throws it up to the air and we stand there, three arms in the air.

"You won't understand this experience if you don't put up both arms." She warns me and I quickly throw up the other arm and look up to the sky, her laugh is infectious and I smile at her.

"Now take a deep breath, slowly, and let it go." She says and I do as I'm told. I inhale, letting the clean air fill my lungs, exhaling and imagining any detrimental thing I have going on leaving and falling down to the canyon. Nasty words, shitty people, lies and miscommunications: they all drip down the side of the ledge and into the stream that lay below us, purifying itself and going back to the universe. I turn my head to look at the girl beside me, as wild and carefree as ever as she stands with her fingers interlocked with my own as we stand with our arms to the sky. Her eyes looking to the sky and her plump cheeks pink from the heat, her freckles brown from the summer sun.

"Be mine." I whisper to her and she doesn't look at me, rather she keeps her eyes on the moon above us that sits in the pink sky. The canyon moon.

"I thought you'd never ask." She says as she drops her arms and looks to me.

"Is that a-"

"Yes!" She shouts and wraps her arms around her neck, and I pull her up so her tippy toes rest on the ground.

"Wait really?" I say in shock.

"I love you Harry Styles, I have for seventeen years. Yes." She says and I gently put her back onto the ground, and she stumbles back a little bit laughing, throwing her head up. I walk down to the picnic blanket and sit down.