Chapter 7

Laila's POV

" MOM?!? " I said shaking the weed out of my system.

" Yes! Now let's go and get your sister! " she said as she ran out of the room.
I followed her, and kept up behind her.

We burst through the doors of the kings office. We saw Rachel fixing her dress and taming her wild hair.

" Rachel! Don't tell me you- " I said

" No! Well, kinda. I don't know, we were so close too. " Rachel said biting the corner of her lip.

" It okii, we just need to get out of here before those king bitches realize you left. " Mom said rushing

" Were leaving already? " I said whinning.

Rachel sniffs the air and squints her eyes in confusion.

" Is that...kush? " Rachel said looking around

I laughed as I said nodding my head

" yasssss Mon, me higher than statue of de liberty. " I snort and hiccup as I laughed.

" You were smoking blunt? " Rachel asked standing up.

" Forget that! We must leave, we must test your training. " mom said grabbing us and leading us out of the room.

We ran down the hall, the alarm still very loud.
A loud familiar voice peeks through the whole building
" Attention all, we have an intruder raiding the building. I repeat a intruder raiding the building, please stand clear and find this intruder. " the whole building echoed.

" MOM!! WHAT DID YOU DO?! " Rachel said loudly

" I kill one of the workers to distract everyone, they non see me though. So we good. What could possibly go wrong? " mom said with a nervous smile.

Before we could think of the positive a whole army of guards ran dead at us from the hall.
Me and Rachel screamed loudly in fear, those niggas looked like a damn Bull stampede.
Mom screams fiercely as she ran faster into the crowd.
Me and my sister look at each other and copy mom.
We all then jumped as we reached the ground, mid-air above them. Me and sis screamed loudly and fearful as we started falling down into the reckless crowd......

Sorry this is so short, in kinda doing this on my phone so it's kinda tiring to type like this. When I get my computer again I will make it longer, promise.