Head Over Feet

Had Leo been more practical he would have considered everything blocking the path to his One True Love before he jumped into bed with her again—if she actually felt the same way about him for starters. Then their locations, her job, his job, her life here and his life there—but Leo couldn't think about all of that. Not tonight. Tonight, Nora was leading him to her bed, and he wanted her so much that it ached.

She pulled him in for a kiss, her hands nails lightly skimming the line of his back, just to the crest of his backside. Leo shivered and arched into her body almost involuntarily.

"Slow down, sir," Nora laughed. She was actually humming Head Over Feet as she swayed her hips slightly, and Leo caught her, loving the way she'd taken control of this. She stood on her tiptoes and caught his lips in a kiss. "We have time."

"Do we really, though?" He asked, pressing his forehead against hers. "It doesn't feel like it."

Or maybe he was just a greedy, selfish bastard who wanted everything. His job, his life, and her.

Nora sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. The room was dark, but the lights from the city were enough to illuminate the warmth in her eyes. There was passion and desire there in hers to be sure, but there was something else. A soft fondness, reserved only for him. Leo cupped her the side of her face with a hand, and she rest her cheek against it, closing her eyes for a second.

He captured her lips in his, and Nora pressed back, her tongue slipping between their lips like she'd been born to drive him bad with her kisses. He pressed his body down on hers, laving kisses on her, worshipping the body that he loved to pleasure, the hands that played beautiful music, the thighs that squeezed him, the breasts that tempted him.

"Condom," she reminded, her voice already breathy.

"Here," he nipped the inside of her thigh before he retrieved the condoms from the side table drawer on his side of the bed (he had a side of the bed, see he belonged here) and turned to find her facedown on the bed, her butt in the air as she stretched like a cat in the lazy afternoon sun.

"Come here," she said, and he followed, bracing his knees between her thighs as he loomed behind her, and they carefully positioned themselves so they could do this from behind. They'd done a bit of research, and this was the position the Internet recommended the most. He eased himself down and inside her.

"Ohhhh," Nora groaned as he thrust his hips slowly, filling her inch by delicious inch. He could see the way her back tensed and coiled, could hear her gasp and moan. They picked up the pace, and Leo felt like he'd conquered some kind of mountain, and there was too much air around him. There was nothing else, just the air and the feeling of Nora pressing deliciously into him.

Suddenly, she pressed her hands on the bed, arching up like she was doing an upward dog. She squeezed Leo's cock but the motion pulled him away from her, and he wondered what she was doing until he realized she was trying to breathe. She collapsed back into the bed and flopped on her back while between him, pressing her hands to her face.

"Shit, sorry Leo, I couldn't—"

He kissed her to reassure her it was fine. If there was anything he'd learned, it was that some things were uncomfortable for her, and it was easy enough to adjust. Leo didn't like certain things in bed either, and appreciated that they could tell each other when something wasn't working.

He replaced the condom he was wearing and placed his hands on his hips, seriously thinking about how to make this work.

"What wasn't working for you?"