chapter 10 : a crazy getaway / phantoms death / the end

Start from the beginning

" HELP I'M STUCK!!!! " Jetsam1605 said . I ran to help her out or the Web . Just then phantom caught me and Jetsam1605 .

" where do you think you two are going ? " phantom said as he blocked the door duck taping it .

" Oh poop " Jetsam1605 said . Phantom reached his tentacles trying to grab me but got away in time running with her .

" C'MON , WE NEED ANOTHER WAY OUT!!!! " Jetsam1605 said holding my hand running to where Shasta was at and saw her free our of the cage with Stella_9977 sitting on Shasta's shoulder .

" got her " Stella_9977 said .

" C'mon guys , I know another way out " Shasta said as she put her hand out for me and Jetsam1605 to get on her shoulder with Stella_9977 . Shasta ran to the back door of the house and ran out with the others and Shelia. They ran near a canyon where they saw them on the other side however the bridge that was there broke.

" OVER HERE GUYS!!! " shelia shouted .

" HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET TO YOUR SIDE!! " Shasta shouted back .

" JUMP!! " shelia said .

" ARE YOU CRAZY!? WE MIGHT FALL IF WE DON'T MAKE IT!!! " Jetsam1605 said .

" DON'T WORRY GUYS , I WILL CATCH YOU!!! " shelia said . I jumped of Shasta's shoulder near the cliff .

" I DON'T THINK I CAN!!! " I said looking down ( I'm scared of heights )

" DON'T WORRY VITS , TRUST ME I'LL CATCH YOU!!! " xXStringXx said with her arms open . I bit my lip and jumped . xXStringXx , Scarlet_Thorndike , and TheNewAlexOC grabbed me and helped me up .

" Thank you guys " I said hugging the three .

" your welcome " xXStringXx said.

" DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!! " Stella_9977 said jumping and BloodMoonStorm grabbed her .

" I got you " BloodMoonStorm said . Jetsam1605 jumped as RVengerOfficial got her as well . Shelia looked at Shasta with her arms open .

" YOU CAN DO IT COUSIN , I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!! " shelia said . Shasta jumped but then a tentacle grabbed her by her collar and yanked her back .

" NOT SO FAST NIECE!!! " phantom said throwing Shasta in the canyon falling to the ground as she screamed .

" SHASTA!!!! " everyone yelled .

" DON'T WORRY , I'LL SAVE YOU!!!! " shelia said . Just before Shasta hit the ground shelia used one of Shasta's magic poition to grab Shasta and help her up . Phantom then went back to his human form and grabbed his wonderful from his pocket .

" I TOLD YOU SHASTA YOU'LL NEVER EVER BE ONE OF THEM!!!! " phantom shouted as he raised his wond in the air and casted out a magic pink lighting trying to hit Shasta. Then techni used a nearby shield and hit the lighting back at phantom making him trip but he still got up from the floor .

" HA!! " phantom shouted but then the magic made him disappear leaving bubbles flying and popping and all that remain was his glasses and wind that fell to the ground . Shelia , shasta , and all the O/C'S cheered .

" WE GOT HIM!!! WOOHOO!!!! " Shasta cheered .

" Well guys I believe you should go back now , we don't want anything bad happening to you guys " shelia said .

" I promise I'll visit you anytime shelia and Shasta " vitarahisbae said .

" Yeah it was nice being out in real world by the way " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

" Nice seeing you guys to " shelia said hugging the O/C'S.

" I'll miss you guys " shelia said .

" We'll miss you to shelia " I said as she put us down . We all then saw Rosie_Bloom driving a really expensive car and pulled over rolling down the windows .

" wanna ride anyone? " Rosie_Bloom asked .

" HECK YA!!! " xXStringXx said as she went in the car fast on the drivers seat .

" COME ALONG EVERYONE!!!!! " xXStringXx said .

" where with ya string " MothieIsUntold said as everyone wet in the BMW . xXStringXx was to excited and drove off fast leaving everyone held on tight while a few where flying around in the car .

" BYE!!! " they all said waving .

" BYE GUYS!!!! " shelia and Shasta said waving back . So then the O/C'S drove back in wattpad world leaving shelia with good memories of their fun activities together . Forever a treasure memory .

THE END