chapter 10 : a crazy getaway / phantoms death / the end

The O/C'S where surrounded by doors being shut when lock down . They all needed to find a way to escape from Phantom.

" guys I think there's no way we can escape , WE'RE TRAPPED!!! " DreamGirl1098 said .

" not a chance , there should be " RVengerOfficial said .

" But where exactly? " BloodMoonStorm said . xXStringXx , MothieIsUntold , and TheNewAlexOC looked around . Then TheNewAlexOC saw a little tiny door that no one noticed and sneaked in without phantom seeing .

" Wait where did TheNewAlexOC go ? " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

" OH NO HE MUST'VE GOTTEN EATEN!!!! " MothieIsUntold panicked .

" THEN WE MUST FIND A WAY OUT OF HERE BEFORE HE COMES!! " shelia panicked as well . vitarahisbae then thought of what to do .

" Hey guys , I know maybe if we can try and find like a secret exit " vitarahisbae said .

" good idea , I'll get Shasta free and out of here then we'll be good to go " Stella_9977 said agreeing to his plan .

" Okay everyone split up " OpefuLee said . Everyone then went to different directions of the room . lenaqonita went up on a ceiling fan and looked up on the ceiling for a little secret door .

" nope , not up here " lenaqonita said . Rosie_Bloom crawled on the floor trying to feel a passageway out .

" no , not down here either " Rosie_Bloom said. xXxaarmau2008xXx went feeling the walls of the room which then she accidently tripped in a secret door where TheNewAlexOC was in and fell in the bushes to see him safe and sound.

" Hey Leila " TheNewAlexOC said .

" Hey alex " xXxaarmau2008xXx said as she got up from the floor and dusted herself off . She looked up at the door and shouted through alerting everyone .

" GUYS I FOUND THE EXIT!!!! " xXxaarmau2008xXx shouted . Everyone then looked at the door and back at eachother .

" yessah , wait to go!!! " xXStringXx said as she jumped in the door and fell in the bushes to .

" OH WAIT FOR ME STRING!!!! " Rosie_Bloom said as she jumped in the bushes along with MothieIsUntold .
After taht all the O/C'S jumped in the bushes escaping . Before I was just about to jump I looked back to see Jetsam1605 stuck in a Web .