1

"I don't want to be with you anymore! Can't you understand that? I hate you! Hate you! Hate you!" The boy said.

Yuta was in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he has heard.

"You might be the prince, but who cares! You're not worthy!" The boy said.

Yuta felt tears form in his eyes as he heard those words coming from the person he loved the most. No one was like him. He was rare. Well to Yuta.

"We're over! I never want to hear from you again in my life!"

The boy walks away, leaving Yuta next to a pond at night.

1 hour later....

Yuta walks into the entrance of his castle. The guards were staring at the prince.

"Why so late?" One of the guards said.

"Oh it's nothing...you know. Went out for a walk I guess." Yuta said looking down.

"After me, your majesty." The guard bowed as he opened the entrance.

"Thank you."

Yuta walks into his castle. It was lonely. Yuta was always a happy and bright person but for now on...guess it's gone.

Yuta walks into his room, it was big, royalty and all, but he wasn't happy. He lost his lover.

Yuta lays in his bed, he tried to close his eyes, but everytime he tried he can't help but think of his ex.

Sooner he didn't notice he was asleep.

Middle of the night

"Your majesty! We're under attacked! Hurry!" Yuta's guard said.

"What? Where do we go?"

"I know where but we have to hurry! Now!"

"My mother? Father?"

"Their fighting, they gave me instructions to take you out of this castle but now!"

Yuta nods and holds onto the guards hand. As he went to the main garden, they were guards and random people in all black fighting. Yuta spotted his father.

"Father!"

Yuta's father quickly turned to the direction of where Yuta was at.

"Go! LEAVE!"

The guard grabs mark and runs away from the castle, out running all the bad guys.

1 hour later...

"Where are we?"

"This is the hidden castle that your father bought." The guard says digging down his pockets grabbing a key. A shiny key.

The guard places the key in place, and opens the entrance.
There were other guards here. All of them were still and focused.

"The main castle got attacked." The guard said walking up to one of the servants.

"Oh goodness, are you okay your majesty?" The woman said to Yuta.