Chapter 1

Kirito's point of view

Is been almost two whole years since this death game started and many people have die. Asuna is the Lightning Flash and I am the Black Swordsman. I work alone because if I work in a group to join a guild it might bring back memories of my past a wizard in Fairy Tail.

Right now I am walking alone to a teleport station and teleport myself to floor 62. That is the same floor that Asuna is on, but is also the same floor that my mansion is on.

"Kirito what are you doing here?" I heard Asuna ask me. "I was just walking around this floor for a while in till I head back to my apartment later on", I answer her question, and it was almost a lie. "Do you want to come with me to my house!" She ask me. I nodded and walk to her house with her.

When I notice that her apartment was super close to me mansion. We enter her apartment and I notice that I was almost the same as me well my is black and her's is white.

I walk into her house and sat down. "Come on take your coat off", Asuna said to me. I nodded and took off my coat.

"So what really brings you here and don't lie to me again Kirito", Asuna said with a seriously look. I sigh and nodded to her. "I was just going to my mansion as the Black Swordsman I am famous, but I don't let the famous thing get to my head", I said to her.

She look at me like I was lying, but when she saw my look she notice that I was saying the truth.