Ch. 1

Author's Note: So recently I stumbled across Love O2O and while Nai/Weiwei were nice. The real stars of the show to me were KO/Hao Mei. One of my favorite couples ever! Buuuuuuut I am a sucker for a good BL plot. Its the fujoshi in me I suppose. Anyway this fanfic is based solely on the show itself and not the actual story. Which I later discovered & plan to read AFTER I write this. I don't want it to taint the basis or plot of this fanfic. Please bear with me on names and all that I am completely dependent on subtitles. I try to do justice to the show as best as I can. I really hope you like it. Please bear with me. I hope you enjoy it and KO/Hao Mei as much as I do. Thanks in advance for reading!

Chapter 1

"It'll never work." said Yugong with a cross of his arms shaking his head.

But still Xiao Nai sat there silent and smug as he stared off in his office, "It will work."

Houzi sat back on the couch smiling at the two of them, "Whether it works or not; should be amusing to watch. Its been almost 3 years since they started living together. Either KO's slowness expands to more than just his grilling or Mei really is that stupid. I'm curious to see what I enjoy more watching them scramble through their feelings or Yu scrambling through the most basic idioms."

Yugong started to throw a mug from Nai's desk off of it, but at the last moment Nai caught it and looked at his old friend, "Banshan. Yonghou." they both looked at him as he had grown two extra heads as he addressed them that way, "We are staying here."

"Staying where?" asked Weiwei as she entered the room. All eyes went to her as the boys loudly greeted, "Mrs. Nai!" both Yugong and Houzi helped her rotund belly sit on the couch as she asked once more, "Where are you staying while someone else leaves?"

Offering her a small smile, Nai answered, "I am sending Mei and KO to the United States on some business for Zhi Yi. Only them."

Those last two words being emphasized at his friends was not missed by Weiwei, "Do you plan to stay behind, husband?"

The nod of his head was short but definite. Guilt and worry started to run away with Weiwei's thoughts as she rubbed her belly thoughtfully. She hated the idea that the twins growing inside her may be holding him back from his company. Slowly she started to offer, "Erxi is free with a lot of her time since Guang is out of town. You can rest easy that I am in good hands."

Once more he shook his head, "Only KO and Mr. Girly are necessary for this trip. They have business to settle."

As if summoned from their very thoughts Hao Mei poked his pretty head in the door and gave them that carefree smile, "Meeting time, boss?"

All it took was a nod of his head and everyone started to usher out. Weiwei lagged behind trying to figure out the most graceful way to rise from the couch without looking a tuna trapped on a boat. Just as she was about to give up a gentle hand extended itself and she followed her gaze her from it to the kind, all knowing, face of her dear husband. Slowly, delicately she stood with his help with all of her dignity intact. Offering him her own demure smirk, she asked, "Is Mr. Girly having difficulties with his shadow? Or is this a real business trip?"

With that wise man smirk of his all he said on the matter was "Both." before he changed the subject, "I will most likely be working late tonight. I want you to stay with Erxi till I come to pick you up. Nothing strenuous."

Reluctantly he watched her give him a sweet obedient nod before leaving. He wanted to stop her. He wanted to keep her close. Keep her safe. But he knew better than that. Part of Xiao Nai's gifted curse was he was always smarter than his emotions. More civilized than his instincts.