Part 60 Lovers ♥️ (mature)

Start from the beginning

"So aaj ki raat?" He asked her.. she nodded her head understanding what he meant "mein change karlo tum bhi um yaha.. she said fumbling over her words. They both took their clothes and got changed.

"Yeh pack kese hogaya aur night dress nai hai..kya Karu..she heard a gentle knock "sweetheart? is everything ok ?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Yah, I'll just come" she yelled..

"How shall I go like this..I know my gown I'll wear it on top" Kartik was sitting on the bed in his boxers and vest he heard the door click and he got up she came in wearing a black silk gown which were down to just her knees, pulling the gown down isn't going to make it any longer. Kartik saw her shy actions of pulling it.

'She seems nervous but she is looking gorgeous'

"Meri biwi haye looking gorgeous" he took one hand and kissed it, he then went to untie her gown but she stopped him.

"Your not ready it's ok.i did" but he was cut off when she opened her own gown "that's why" she said holding it shut again.

"What that's why kyu? your looking hot" he said seeing her aladdin bra and under garments.

"I accidentally packed it" he pulled forward"mujhe dekhna hai" he opened her gown

"Well what a nice accident that I get to see you wearing this" he ran his finger across her cleavage  then placed his lips on hers and she kissed him with the same amount of passion he removed her gown and whilst cushioning the back of her head he walked with her reaching the bed the very heated kiss was sweet and amazing neither wanted to break it..but breathing was becoming an issue.Naira pulled back and sat on the bed.

"Ahem" she said shyly steadying her racing heart. He sat next to her and ran his hand through her hair. "You ok?" she looked up and nodded "listen there is no pressure for..

(Tut) she pulled his vest over his head. "now its better and pressure? I don't feel any..I love you" she said "so.." she leaned in and kissed his chest "so" she kissed his pec "much" she sucked his nipple "ahh" he  groaned enjoying her actions. She started feeling shy at her action hence sat up again he opened his lids and saw her subtle smile her cheeks blushing a little, he gripped her waist and pulled her closer unclapsing her bra then he gazed at her boobs. "Mine" he said then leaned in and attacked them with his mouth which turned her on fast as she hugged his head close. "Mmm" he sighed sucking away "ahh, ahh" she moaned and she felt his erection on her thigh. He sat up again her eyes locked with his, he took her hand and placed it inside his boxers to let her have a feel.

"Can you show me it" he immediately removed his boxers giving her a view of his penis. She leaned down on the bed and let him come on top. "One sec sweetheart" she felt him remove her panties and then he came on top again. He kissed her temple then sat up "I forgot something" Naira stretched her hand "this?" she handed him the condom packet.

"I saw that you packed the chemist bag..so um proceed with" he kissed her lips Naira's desire grew for him seeing his nakedness, wow her and Kartik were going to make love for the 1st time. She saw him trying to open the packet. "Ofo" she took it from him and ripped the seal with her teeth. "Lo" she placed it in his hand he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Tum to sach mein sherni nikli" ok now he had to successfully wear it "I'll just um" she nodded looking down once he wore it he turned to her now she felt nervous again she took a deep breath and he sat down again next to her. "I love you sugarcup" he cupped her chin and then kissed her on her neck sensuously, in flow she laid down he entwined their fingers and kissed her temple. He saw the nervous look in her eyes.

"relax ok" she nodded he parted her legs and then rubbed her clit softly  her oozing juice flowed alittle.. he gently came inbetween and she felt the tip of his dick touch her entrance

'I love you Kartik so much, I can only imagine life with you in it, the way your lips are feeling this very moment on my neck feels amazing'

'I hope it doesn't pain her much I can't see her sad' he slowly entered her..he heard her breath quicken this was new for him too..

"I love you Naira thankyou for coming into my life baby" his words were relaxing her she massaged his nape.. he thrusted her more..

"Ah!" She wince a little as she felt him in!

"Sweetheart relax" he said caressing her cheek. "I need um.. she understood what he meant.

She looped his neck "it's fine I'm fine" she leaned in and kissed the crook of his neck, reassuring him as it was his 1st time too. Her lips kissing his neck made him thrust her hard tearing her hymen he was fully inside her. "Kartik" she said holding her tears in. "you ok?" He asked. "try being slow" she said he slowly thrusted her she held his back as they were doing it. The pain started vanishing a little as she relaxed. He looked down at her face he kissed her tears away.

"Is it feeling better?" She nodded "hmm I am getting use to you, you can do it more now" he was holding back his urge but with her say so he started thrusting her more and her pain turned to pleasure he was hitting her spot. "Ahh Kartik" she moaned

"Uff sherni this feels amazing right" now Naira was able to enjoy the love making they both were panting and rocking the bed after a few minutes they both climaxed together. He rested on her, she hugged him. He slowly came out and saw blood on the on the sheets and on his protection. "Naira oh god there is blood"

"Kartik relax kuch nai hua mujhe" she took his hand because he clearly looked disturbed.

"I hurt you Naira I am sorry" he said sitting up, she sat up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"mein theekh hu at 1st it was paining but after wow" she exclaimed

"Such mein wow tha na" He turned and she nodded "yes mendak" they shared a kiss.

"Come washroom I'll help you clean up" he said getting up. He removed his protection and then turned she was struggling to walk.

"Baby its paining na" she nodded "yeah but not much" she replied he scooped her up she encircled his neck. "But the pain was worth it" she kissed his temple he shared a cute smile with her, they cleaned up and then came back in the bedroom. Kartik placed her down in the bed the cool water had soothed her area. "Goodnight" he said kissing her temple "Kartik" she said coming into his arms he was glad for it he needed to feel her close to him after they just had sex for the first time. "Thank you" she said whilst caressing his chin with her finger.

"Why thank you?" He asked holding her waist

"You made me yours in everyway" she teared "I love you Kartik don't ever forget that" she said, he held his tears he was suppose to be the strong man. "Thank you for taking the baby sitting job and finding your way into my heart sweetheart" he came slightly on top and gave her a tender kiss on her lips.

"how is it feeling down there?" He asked with concern

"Its fine now" she replied hugging him he kissed her neck and then came on his back. "That's great" he pulled her into his arms and they fell asleep.

*
"Hi is Kartik  here?" Sangam attended the door holding Siya it was around 8am

"Who is asking?"

"Naira hai I am her bua.."

"Kartik isn't here at the moment I will pass your message" said Sangam about to close the door.

"Wait where is Naira she is suppose to he at home with her father where has Kartik taken her?!

"He is her husband she gladly went with him!" But before she could ask anymore questions Sangam slammed the door.

"Damn it where has she gone with him, honeymoon to nai?" She thought.

*
Kartik was awake just admiring his wife, she was sleeping clutching the sheet near her chest with her cheek resting on his chest, he leaned in and kissed her cheek she stirred alittle

"Good morning sugarcup" he said seeing her staring at him.

"Hi" she said looking at his to die for smile that too early in the morning.

Tbc

Precap: Naira opens her eyes to an Aladdin theme with Kartik holding a little box.