1✓ New kids?

So heyy, how y'all doing?

Umm I don't know what I'm suppose to write.......but I just wanted to do this because I'm weird so it's okay anyways enjoy!

Just saying I'll be putting everyone's outfit in this chapter and maybe the next one if I feel to cut off this chapter

That exclamation mark was cringey but anyways......

Naomi's Pov

"AHH! What the hell?!" I shouted, jumping out of my beautiful soft--now soaking wet--bed.

Apparently, every morning on the first day of school, my brother makes it his goal to wake me and my sister up by soaking us with water. Ice cold water.

I know, he's so lovely, right?

"HAHAHAHA, you should see your face right now you look so mad," said none other than my totally amazing brother.

"Jason, I swear if you don't get out of my room in 5 seconds I'll get my knife," I seethed.

The AC was making my situation worse, my clothes felt like freaking ice . I need hot water right now.

The colour from his face drained when he remembered the last time he threw water on me.........

Let's just say, he needed to get stitches. But I did get grounded for like two months so I guess it was like a ,win-smaller win, type thing.

I don't even know why he did it again, it's like he has a death wish

"Oh, you don't got to do that I'll just, yeah," he said already out the door before I can catch him.

I sighed and looked at my dresser, the pocket knife my best friends Rose and Kagney (Kag-nee), got me for my birthday last year, sitting on calmly on it.

I always wanted a pocket knife since I was 11 years old. I have no clue why but I just felt the need to get one and now I have 15 pocket knives.

Though the one sitting on my dresser will always be my favourite.

Just as I was about to enter the bathroom I heard, "Jason I swear if you don't get your bitchass out olf my room you'll never see college!"

And then I heard a thump and Jason screaming.

I laughed, Amanda, my sister who oh so obviously needs to become a model, probably threw her trash can at him again.

"Amanda, leave me the hell alone!"

"Sure, but you better sleep with one eye open brother dearest," she says, stating it like a promise.

I rolled my eyes at their antics and entered the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror, I realized how ratty I look.

My hair is matted and wet, my clothes are soaking and I have dark circles under my eyes.

"Ugh," I groaned.

Amanda was right, that bitch better sleep with one eye open.

I got into the shower and turned in on the hottest the water can get......

Yeah, that didn't work out I got burnt and turned it back to warm.

After a few minutes I got out and got ready for my first day of senior year.

Oh so fun!

Since my hair was in a ponytail I took in out and let it fall on my shoulders.

I walked over to the mirror to check my outfit.