"Why you won't listen to me?! I have the spell!"

Dong Hua read it and then look at her nodding but that what they had the time to waste was over as an evil laugh filled the sky, and a bolt was straight going for Dong Hua before he could create a shield.

"Di Jun!" Feng Jiu wrapped her arms around his shoulder shielding him and hit her back, another rush of blood come out of her mouth and she went limp in his arms. Dong Hua was shocked now, looking down at her. Why she shielded him? He held her face delicately, an unfamiliar emotion was fighting his throat. He blinked.

"He is out, you need to go," She coughed.

The Ghost emperor comes out of the Bell as red angry cloud gathers around him, the blood-red colour was everywhere. Dong Hua looks at the Xiao Bai in his arms and clenched his teeth now he was angry, she got hurt twice.

"You stay here! Don't you dare move," He scolded her, his stone eyes bore into her and she looks at him dazedly, this was too surreal for her. A golden shield appears around her as he moves away from her and she stands up, she was still hurt but she thought she can't embarrass herself. The chaos was everywhere, her heart was beating to fast but it almost came out of her chest when she saw Di Jun ascended to the sky to fight with Ghost Emperor. Was it right to give him the scroll? She was scared for him but she knew it was the right thing to do.

"Di Jun..." Ye Hua started.

"I had enough! If you going to quarrel with your wife..." Dong Hua waved his hand and bind both Bai Qian and Ye Hua in the same ward with a tree, both were too shocked to react in any way. Mo Yun was silent, he can't afford to be tied up.

"Now I will destroy this universe Dong Hua Di Jun!" The Ghost Emperor laughed as Dong Hua come in his way.

"Seventy thousand-year Imprisonment did nothing to your arrogance, still the same I see," Dong Hua nodded.

"You can't defeat me! I am more powerful than ever," The Ghost Emperor bellowed.

"How dare you? Speak in front of me like that you were lucky I was too lazy to fight you last time," Dong Hua gave a sarcastic smile, right now he is itching to teach him a lesson. He came here to end this annoyance of a man but now seeing a certain little fox hurt he want to make him suffer and he might as well have fun doing it. Its been a while he felt the rush of the war.

"For a fair fight I will give you the first blow," Dong Hua said.

"Dong Hua Di Jun if I die, this universe with die with me," The Ghost Emperor voice thundered with the sky.

As the cold wind hit Dong Hua's face and his purple robe swept behind him, his regal calmness in his fave, under the red sky the white-haired god was a sight that nobody will forget. Dong Hua just raised his eyebrow in challenge finding him amusing.

Feng Jiu was looking wide-eyed at the scene, is he really going to seal him back with his spirit? It took GuGu's Shifu seventy thousand years to come back, this time her heartbeat terror.

Ghost Emperor proved by Dong Hua's mocking smile launch himself at him. Ghost Emperor was powerful that's for sure and a challenge but after fifteen blows later Dong Hua found his weakness. Chang He was multiplied hitting the Ghost Emperor from everywhere while he was busy with fighting thousands of Chang He at once. Dong Hua perform the spell and disappear inside the iron Bell with him.

Seeing this Feng Jiu's heart dropped!  A defining sound filled the bank of Rioushi River the bell open itself and the terror vibrated in the sky the earth shook and Bell started to swallow everything around it, the water and tree everything started to disappear, Everybody tries to hold their ground.