"I won't stop you of worrying about your future but just always remember that always look on the bright side, nobody knows what future awaits yourselves, but you are the ones who can control it. As your life goes on the longer your paths will go through, don't ever stop walking on your Pathway Hazelle with Sir Dylan because that is what you've vowed to each other in your marriage" She held my hand and smiled at me. I held also her hand and smiled at her. Because of her words I feel enlightened, all she said is right and just, this Pathway that we are going through will continue, it is endless and I will continue to walk through it eventhough they are obstscles, barriers that will possibly make us stop and block our way. This is just the beginning.

"Thank you Maidelyn, it really means a lot to me... You know what why I'm kind of thinking this way, its just because I've been through a lot being a daughter to my parents. They are the best but no parents are perfect, they also tend to make mistakes. I'm quite worried that we might do the same. I don't want our children to feel that they lack of love and care, all I want is what's the best for them. I want them to grow up as an independent human being, that they wouldn't be scared of overcoming their weaknesses and challenges that will come to their lives. This world is filled with crazy, tough, and worthy kind of problems with numerous reasons and objects, they should be ready to shield themselves in all those kind of things and also the people that may or may not be better for them"

"You will do all of that Hazelle together with your husband. Cheer up I'm sure you both will be the best parents. Your children will have the greatest lives that they deserve" Aniya. I hope she's right. I hope all the expectations and my wanting future will be a reality. Cause I don't want the unexpected to happen.

***

11pm na ng gabi ng makauwi ako. I was tired but I still managed to cook dinner for me and Dylan. He adviced the other day that we should get a maid but I refused. I can still handle all the household chores and I'm kind of use to it because I always used to help Mama in the house. I tried to call Dylan if he would come home for dinnee tonight but as expected he didn't answer my calls. I just sighed and ate the food that I cooked queitly and alone in the dining. I washed the dishes and go straight to the laundry room to unload the washing machine. I carried the laundry basket filled with clean clothes and put it to our master bedroom.

I folded all the clothes neatly and the formal clothes I ironed them carefully and put them all in our walk in closet. I stretched my back and neck and go straight to the bathroom to take a hot shower. I do my skin care routine and wore my sleep clothes. When I layed in the large bed I can't help to look at the other side of it which is Dylan's side. Halos hindi ko na nararamdaman na katabi ko siya matulog dahil madaling araw na siya nakakauwi and when why I wake up he's already leaving to work. I tried to call him again but he still didn't answer. I decided to call his secretary.

"Good Evening Mrs. Chua, why did you call po?" Tanong niya.

"Nasa opisina pa ba si Dylan? He's not answering my calls is he busy?" Tanong oo dito.

"Maam he's sleeping on his desk, do you want me to wake him up?" She said and I sighed.

"No don't. I'll go there. I think you should also go home its late" Sabi ko at tumayo sa kama para magpalit ng damit. I just wore a simple t shirt and pants and a pair of sandals. I carried my sling bag and head out of the house to get in my car. This is isn't right anymore, he's not taking care of himself already, I can't let him be on a hospital admitted because of overwork and fatigue. I came to him to their company and I go straight to the elevator and push the highest floor because that is where his office are.

The elevator opens and I rushed to his office and saw him sleeping peacefully on his desk as his secretary said. His head is layed on his arms while it is rested on the table. I slowly walk towards him and stared at his face while quietly sleeping. I caressed his face and I was shocked when it is burning in heat.