Chapter3

Y/n's POV:

I pretended to think of what he could do for me, even though I already knew what I wanted from Shinsou. "Hmmm...." I probably had a scary look on my face as Shinsou seemed to get more anxious by the second, I could tell from the amount of sweat dripping down his face. Y/n decided to tease Shinsou "Well...you could kiss me...?" She said in a playful tone. At those words, Shinsou turned 50 shades of red, he probably invented a new shade of the crimson color. Shinsou very hesitantly brought his lips down to Y/n's level.

"Oh... I wasn't serious, but if you insist!" Y/n leaned her cheek towards him, with that he blushed a bit darker. "Don't tease me," Shinsou said stoically. "Setting aside the teasing, what were you going to ask for?" Y/n smiled. "I want to get some things from the carnival!" She said as she dragged Shinsou over to a booth selling hair accessories and cosplay trinkets, her eyes practically sparkling, she pointed to a pair of Faux cat ears.

"Shinsou can I get those?" Y/n said. Shinsou nodded looking to the side with a faint pink tint on his cheeks. Shinsou gave the stall keeper the money but instead of handing it to Y/n, he swept her hair back and placed the purple cat ears in her soft hair. She blushed lightly and lifted her head up to face Shinsou, their lips inches apart, so close they were almost touching. Shinsou jumps back flustered. "S-Sorry Y/n..." {A/n: Haha you thought}

Third Person POV:

"Hehe, it's okay! Actually, I wouldn't have minded..." she mumbled the last part so Shinsou didn't hear. "Anyways, how do I look?" Y/n said as she twirled and posed for Shinsou, blowing a little kiss when she was done. Shinsou tried to maintain his stoic look while inwardly freaking out about how cute Y/n is. "You look good with those ears on," Shinsou mumbled.

"Well thank you," Y/n said with a smirk. "Ooh, look at these, oh, and those too." She said as we passed by some booths. Wow, they have so much stuff here, I could stay here for hours!"

That's what we did, for a few hours we walked around buying little things here and there.

Shinsou POV:

I glanced at my black cat watch that Y/n had gotten me. I had hidden under the sleeve of my hoodie because I didn't want to be teased for having it. It was 6:10. "Y/n, I think you should be heading off to your booth..." "Really? Is it time already?" She glanced down to her phone and gasped, "Oh shoot your right! Come visit me at the booth kay?" I nodded in agreement as she hurriedly walked away in the direction of the class booth. I quickly realized after she left that I forgot to tell her I was going to walk her home. So I quickly sent her a text:

Shinsou: Hey Y/n just texting to let you know that I'm walking you home after the festival.

After I sent her the text I decided to look around some more before making my way to her classroom's booth.

~Time skip brought to you by Shigaraki eating chapstick~

When I got to the booth that Y/n was supposed to be working at, my breath hitched. Y/n was in an adorable maid outfit, wearing the ears I had bought for her. When she took notice of me she looked away, a faint pink, tinting her face; she graced her features with a smile and walked toward me. "Welcome to class 1-A's booth Shinsou~" I had a nose bleed right then and there, I knew it was just what they were supposed to say to newcomers but it still flustered me, how could it not?

"So, what can I get you on this fine day, sir?" Y/n said with a smirk. "Hmm... I think I'll have the Dango, ma'am. By the way, I'm supposed to be meeting a girl here. Have you seen anyone in a cute outfit with short H/c hair walk in here?" I asked innocently.

Y/b's brows slightly furrowed in confusion before she realized what I was doing. Her eyes listened, " Maybe I have seen her, but your gonna have to be more specific..."

"She's wearing purple cat ears and her name is Y/n, ring any bells?" I said, a lazy smile creeping up on my face. "Hmm... by any chance, am I your girl???" Y/n said pointing a finger at herself, tilting her hips to one side, making her dress sway in the process. Shinsou paused for a moment before putting his attention back on to Y/n's face.

"That could be a possibility..." Shinsou said as pink slowly spread across his face.

Y/n giggled before getting up to grab his food.

"Here you are master Shinsou~" "Thanks Y/n" I eagerly took a bite of the food in front of me before humming in satisfaction

"Sorry Shinsou, I need to get back to work, but enjoy your food!" Y/n said before walking of to attend to another nearby table full of school boys.