2

Tessa P.O.V
I signed the contract and I left immediately after taking Roman's Number and I don't have a place to live and no money to eat because I had cash left in my wardrobe in my house in Canada.So,it's Roman who I know in Florida because I don't have any friends in Florida as some of them I had accused me as a 'bully in Indies'.I called Roman and he didn't answer,I tried again and again but he didn't answer and I left message for him in the voicemail saying,"Roman,it's me Tessa I am kinda lost in Florida coz I don't have any friends in here so can u pls help me with it and I don't have any kind of Money either so pls".I was sitting in the bus station,I had a meeting with Roman and Vince in the morning but it's already night now and now I think I gotta sit here all day long or should I lose my ego and go to a Indie friends house?No way,I'm a Blanchard,there is no chance I am gonna do that.
Roman called me :
{
R-Roman
T-Tessa
}
R:Hi,is this Tessa
T:Yeah
R:Where are u?Share live Location
T:I'll
R:Okay,don't hang the call stay
T:Ok
After sometime
R:I see u
T:Is that car yours,I see you I'm waving my hands

Roman Hangs phone

I get in the Car and greet him Hi and he greets me back and he starts saying that I should have been responsible and other things but I was not caring Abt his words but his looks had already taken me in.
Finally,we reached a Hotel.

{Convo
R - Roman
T - Tessa
}
R-Get down (in a bit angry mode)
T-I thought we were going to your house
R-Well,I lost my House and Daughter to my wife in Divorce
T-Sorry, Didn't know that
R-Its okay
T-And we are going to rent two rooms here right
R-Nope,I own a Room here
T-And what about me
R-Any problem if u live with me for a day or two
T-No,if u have no problem sleeping with a single girl(says flirtingly)

Roman smiles and takes mine and his luggage and we get into the room.

I thinks he too likes me but a married man who got his divorce today can't be in relationship too early if it isn't because of that relationship but I think I love him and today,I'm gonna give him orgasms.