☆ Chapter 3 ☆

Start from the beginning

We can show her how much fun we used to have.

Eunwoo: Sure!

Binnie: I'm in!

Sanha: Yeahhh

Jinjin: We have to check with Soo Min if she's free first.

Rocky: I've checked with her mom earlier and she said she's free.

Sanha: How about we surprise her instead of the ordinary way of asking?

Eunwoo, Jinjin, Binnie & Rocky: How??

MJ: I have an idea! We can 'kidnapped' her at the school gate.

Sanha: Yes! Let's do that! It's more fun that way.

Rocky: Soo Min's class ends at 4pm while me, moonbin and sanha ends earlier at 2.30pm.

Eunwoo: For me, MJ, and Jinjin we end at 1pm.

Rocky: That's great! We'll meet at the Han River, we can go cycling there at the park.

It's not too crowded, and the weather is nice today.

MJ: Okay I'll be driving my car and just leave it to me and sanha to bring her there.

Sanha: Yeah! You guys can count on us!

Jinjin: Ok see y'all there.

Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky, Sanha, MJ: See ya!

---------------------------------------------------

[Rocky's POV]

I said, "Yeah, so that's what happened, at least you're here now."

"C'mon guys! Let's not waste time. Ga ja! (means let's go)"  MJ was so excited that he literally dragged all of us to the bike rental shop.

[Your POV]

"Oh yeah, before I forget.. *I turned my head to Rocky*

Soo Min-ah, changed into this, I got this from your mom. You don't want to be cycling with that skirt right?"

I looked down at my outfit and realised that I was still wearing the school uniform. I mean, they literally just dragged me here and didn't even have time to change or something.

I looked back up and he handed me a white and brown striped sweater, with blue coloured ripped jeans.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him and took the clothes from his hands.

This will come in handy, he's so thoughtful.

I head over to the restroom to changed, and I remembered to put on my rose gold necklace, which my mom told me that I have to wear it.

[Flashback]

"Soo Min, don't forget to wear your necklace before going out!" My mom shouted at me before I head out of my room.

"Neh eomma, arayo." (means yes mom, I know.)

--Back at the restroom--

Where did I get this necklace? It think I remember seeing it at the table when I woke up at the hospital bed. I wonder how long have I been having this necklace.

I looked down at my necklace, touching it, and looking at it closely figuring out if there's any meaning to it, but to no avail.

After I was done changing out of my school uniform, I came out of the restroom looking like this.